Do you have a "rival" champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Duke of Dance

03-03-2013

Veigar

EVOsentient

03-03-2013

kass and vayne. kass can kill and go as he pleases (like mundo only i hate kass) and once vayne gets into late game it doesn't matter how much u fed. ur ganna do damage

PhreaksPhootlong

03-04-2013

Dont know why people havent said it yet but i HATE HEC - dont know why but i HATEEEEEEE HEC so i ward his whole jungle and go out of my way to steal his buffs while he is doing them and make sure my jungler comes with me for the kill

Basil Ali

03-04-2013

I love to hear the screams and the pain of an Ezeral when I'm playing Draven.

Novä

03-04-2013

renekton and xin zhao, every time i have flash i live, if flash is on CD i die,

Reikoha

03-04-2013

I basically go against anyone that is using the same champion as I am.

Teufel Junge

03-04-2013

If somebody is playing the same champ as me. I have to prove that they are the imposter.

StormDjinn

03-05-2013

Wow, a lot of people hate akali... I use her alot, but i also know how to kill her really easily when i need to I(f you want to be able to beat a champion, master them first. Suddenly, very few champs are OP)

1. Amumu - When i started this game, i played garen alot, and i still do dependant on my mood becuase he feels safe to me. During one week where amumu and fiddle were both free, any team that had both their ults going would decimate every single teamfight. Even if i lived and killed fiddle (garen counters fiddle hard), i'd still die because my team would be dead, and they would all be alive. So much loating...

2. Yi. Unchasable with his ult, unkillable with his meditate (unless he's alone, and even then he usually just ults and becomes unchasable) and he's extremely common.

3. Jax. He's so annoying, i can't even stand it most of the time. Jumping everywhere, stuns, and a whole lot of damage for someone so tanky. He counters all my favorite champs.

4. AD Sion, I developed this when he got fed in the twisted treeline. In a team fight, i would kill his two teamates easily, and after killing tryndamere and veigar, sion would still be able to decimate me. Completely unkillable. I think he started to save his ult for me becuase i'm the only one who posed a threat. The worst was that his teamates would mock us despite the fact i had more kills than both of them combined.

5. Rammus. Most people are terrible with rammus. Makes me mad because i love him so much.

6. ZED- when Zed was free for a week i played him nonstop and lost almost every game. I want him to be good and i want to be skilled with him so much that i pushed through the "No0b Zed 2/10 stfu" so i could keep practicing. I watched videos, practiced different builds, read guides, and did everything i could to master him. When he was no longer free, i made a vow; built from a week's worth of insults, mocking, taunts, CC (did i mention i hate amumu?), and endless death respawn waits. If i'm not meant to be good with him, no one should be either.

phromic

03-05-2013

caitlyn is my # 1
others in no order
riven
shen
volibear
gangplank
i am not saying they are op or anything i just do not like them

aldlv13

03-07-2013

anyone who is playing the same champ as me especially if they have the same skin

sinded because he is a legitly played troll. everytime i see singed i feel like finding the trolololol song on youtube and playing it all game

riven kayle or ahri because those are my three main

teemo because it brings me great pleasure to see rats get crushed heeheehee
DIE TEEMO DIE!!!!! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA