Do you have a "rival" champion?

1234567 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Demon Of Dread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Zilean... that damn ult makes me want to flip a few tables

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Brand and Draven are my two favorites currently to play as.

Rivals include Anivia, Darius, any ADC that isn't Draven and for some reason Master Yi.

AsianFryChiken

03-01-2013

Twitch
garen
Ez

Zhentetsu

03-01-2013

Jax -___-

Drackolus

03-01-2013

Huh, I thought I was in the majority when I said Fiddlesticks. Guess everyone has different problems. I just can't seem to handle that fear-and-drain locking ability. The fact that you can literally do nothing at all without starting with a stun or silence and then killing him before that wears off - which is only possible with a few champions - or having a cleanse and killing him before he fears again, and while he's draining the whole time... I know he's a lot easier to focus and destroy in teamfights, since he can only do that to one champion, but I refuse to go near him without backup. He can just have that tower, all I can do is give him a kill in addition to that tower. I won't say he's op, but I just can't seem to handle him. I'd fight a Jax, Olaf and a Darius at the same time rather than fight him. I'd get creamed as hard, but at least I could accept it easier.

KARTHUNK

03-01-2013

Kill all Demacians and Ionians.

FOR NOXUS!

Nxf7

03-02-2013

Akali. High burst, triple gap closer and instant stealth ability forcing pinks/oracles the entire game. What's not to hate? I always go the extra mile to make Akali players feel unwelcomed by ganking them repeatedly in the early game with pinks on hand.

HyenaOfLeisure

03-02-2013

Depends on who Im playing as/with to be honest, however a teemo darius or nidalee will automatically make me rage like a Trynd player who heard he just got ner- Ohhh wait.. Well, yeah.

Anyways, besides that, there are a few friendly/antagonistic things I have with champs I play frequently.

Leona; allied Pantheon = awkward childhood friendship, Diana = awkward lesbian crush. Enemy Diana or Pantheon = protect the carry, kill the barbarians.
Volibear; allied Ashe = beloved queen who must be protected and fed heavily. Enemy Ashe or Sejuani = challenge that must be overcome by flinging them to my fed carry for more kills.
Sona; allied carry = ... :) anything that tries to hurt said carry = ... >:(
Fizz; enemy kassadin = Ohh it is on. W Q E R!
Cho'gath; will say a polite hello to any fellow void-beings, allied or enemies.
Karthus; same as cho, but with shadow isles
Rammus; taunt everyone.
that's about it for me..

Xurreal

03-02-2013

When I Eve, my rival is Lee Sin. Every time I prepick Eve for jungle, I get the lolcounter.com opposite.

I dont do very well against him all the time, but when I do, its such a good rewarding feeling.

In ADC my arch nemesis is Lulu. Polymorph. Nuff said.

Top lane, I really go back and forth against a Malphite. My Riven will eat a Malphite if he's being hardheaded.

CerealBoxOfDoom

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima FjP View Post
Kill all Demacians and Ionians.

FOR NOXUS!
gtfo heretic
/ahri fancult banner

1234567 ... 11