Ashe=Good?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRemnant

03-01-2013

Generalization. Fun stuff. I think the point is that, new players are not "noobs"(someone who is incapable of being good) inherently. Just learning to play at that time frame. Whether they good or not in the future is irrelevant.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Invisibleally

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNitrogen View Post
So yeah, I find people playing ashe and they say she's really fun, but I've heard that she's fail adc and was wondering your opinions on her, like any tips/tricks?
With a friend, I've tested out damage vs. penetration, and found that penetration is slightly cheaper and slightly more effective, so I recommend making room somewhere in your item build for some Pen items.

I've always found Ashe lacking as a carry due to her spreadshot just not feeling to me like it's up to par in helping you farm. However, it's a stupendous poke. I recommend starting with her W and E skills and building those up, saving her Q for later in the game.

Concentrate on last hitting, and whenever the hair on the back of your neck is standing up, check for ganks with your E.

Hopefully with the nifty boost she recently got, her extra attack speed will make her a lot better! Here's to hoping, anyway!

Be sure you focus on the correct targets, don't get caught shooting at tanks and bruisers when there are squishies in need of ...CHILLING. Y'see what I did there? Because I referenced her ice abilities but used a word that rhymes with killing?