Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

March MCCC-"In like a Lion, Out like a Lamb"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Espy Psyche

03-01-2013

Holding my place. And it looks like a few of the other perennial favorites have done the same.

Chase, the Ionian Windwalker (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3183754)

So far I have the abilities fleshed out, but I can't get the lore quite right.

Ezragus

03-01-2013

This seems fun, I'll give it a shot

Moby the White

03-01-2013

Check back tonight at approximately 10-10:30 EST for an update on this month's challenges and themes ( current EST is approx. 5:00 pm)

WolfeOrome

03-01-2013

I'd really like to watch this! If I feel compelled I might try to enter, though I'm new to this so I doubt I'll enter until I've at least watched one to see how this works. Looks like a really cool idea though!

Moby the White

03-01-2013

Quote:
WolfeOrome:
I'd really like to watch this! If I feel compelled I might try to enter, though I'm new to this so I doubt I'll enter until I've at least watched one to see how this works. Looks like a really cool idea though!

go for it man

Raptamei

03-01-2013

/thread

NA Rukhron

03-01-2013

Quote:
Moby the White:
Check back tonight at approximately 10-10:30 EST for an update on this month's challenges and themes ( current EST is approx. 5:00 pm)

That will be tomorrow for me... :/

Fateborn

03-01-2013

It's evening now ._.

Moby the White

03-01-2013

well I work overnight right now...so i apologize for inconveniences but it doesn't start til tomorrow anyways

Fateborn

03-01-2013

/wringe Moby neck.
Why would you post this thread if you're not going to give us the whole things for a whole day.