March MCCC-"In like a Lion, Out like a Lamb"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GenMadHatter

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
rapt i hate to do this to you but if you win I can't use your champ in my story as per I've already utilized another concept as Kassadin's daughter...

With this concept you can still win the other reward but not be in the story I am sorry about this. If that is something you really wanted you would have to change who your character is :S
BUWAHAHAHAHA i am kassadin's daughter WOOOOT....reminds me I STILL NEED THAT SCRIPT MOBY....any who

Jackbollda

03-05-2013

Ah, hello again, Moby!
Sirith, Essence of the Void-

What is the essence of the Void you ask? The power that permeates the plane between worlds, that defies all laws and twists the very fabric of the world.

As the Void gained fame from its champions in the league of legends and more monstrosities slipped through the dimensional gaps, the Void itself began to encroach on the world. Fools opened portals, allowing wisps of Void Essence to float out for days at a time. Recently, the being termed Sirith was formed from these wisps. The Void's servant in Runeterra, made of the Essence of the Void, she had immense, untapered power. Sirith emerged in Ionia, a peaceful and balanced land. Filled with hate for all that she saw, Sirith immediately set about opening portals to the Void, allowing her power to grow and Void monsters to emerge.

They began by ravaging villages. Bands of horrors, seen only by Annie in her nightmares, wiped out villages in the scenic countryside of Ionia. The forest of Kinos was overwhelmed by the void, as corruption spread through dozens of portals. After nearly a week of deliberation, the Institute took action. Separate task forces of Demacia and Noxus (absolutely refusing to work with each other) overcame the Void invasion, driving the twisted beings back to the other side, though with tragic losses. The forest of Kinos was burned, to eradicate the Void presence.

Sirith, still left in the world, was later captured by Ionian troops. She was sent to the League, where she was forced to participate in the League so that her properties could be studied. Sirith was happy to vent her hate on the champions, but little did the Institute know that she is studying them, planning for her next invasion. Meanwhile, much public faith in the Institute of War has been lost by the Institute's slow response to invasion. With the League losing traction, in a time of great peril, the world's leadership is becoming less clear. Also, nobody, except perhaps Kassadin, has spent enough time in the Void to be sure, but scientific belief is now that the Void grows... by eating... other dimensions. If that is the case, then it is a wake up call for Runeterra to have allowed enough of the Void to creep into the world that it now has a foothold. It is still small, but if the Void can continue... who knows what might happen?

"When she introduced herself to me after she joined the League she said: 'Good afternoon. Are you the snack?'" ~Teemo at a press conference concerning the newest addition to the champions roster.
"I think Sirith should be destroyed. No question about it... Destroyed." ~Kassadin upon learning that the League was going to keep Sirith as a champion.
"Ah! It's so good to see the family!" ~Cho'Gath upon seeing Sirith for the first time.
"Krrrrrrk'sak mor sad hekrok." ~Kha'Zix conversing in ancient Cyclopean with Sirith while meeting.

---

Name and Title: Sirith, Essence of the Void
Race: Void Born
Affiliation: Void, and general chaos
Description: A purple, red and blue cloud of particles in the shape of a woman. Seemingly made of liquid, though very strange liquid. Sirith has long hair, though this moves organically and sometimes rhythmically. Sirith does not have many distinct bodily features, though she does wear a robe of void essence. She is instead made of droplets of the void essence, and so molds herself out of the material, able to shape shift. Her red-blue-purple coloring shifts depending on her team within the game, incorporating more elements of purple or blue depending on the team. Sirith's personality is clever, and cunning, and entirely devoid of compassion or honor.

---

Passive- Creeping Invasion- Sirith causes an aura of corruption to permeate her team, meaning that Void Corruption, a terrain effect, begins to expand from all friendly structures (turrets, inhibitors, and the home base) to a certain range away from the structure. While on this land, all allied champions have a slight 3% resistance to all attacks (except for true damage). Sirith also gains some true damage and poison damage on all attacks and abilities while on Corrupted ground. The buff gained from it is called Might of the Invasion. (The Tenacity buff is called Tenacity...)

Q- Corruption Channel- Sirith shoots void essence to land at the point of her mouse, dealing AOE physical damage and rendering that chunk of terrain Void Corrupt for two minutes.

W- Hunger for Power- Sirith's next attack deals great damage to an individual enemy, healing her own health based on the damage dealt. There is a 50% damage bonus against minions.

E- Draining Grasp- The essence of the Void reaches out to pull on an enemy, slowing and damaging them repeatedly until they have left the area, or until the damage has been inflicted thirty one times.

R- Essential Void- Sirith spews forth a cloud of void essence, corrupting the ground and dealing damage to all enemies in the area of the effect.

---

Theme: In Like a Lion. Might of the Invasion: In the passive, it's the name of the buff. Tides of March is in the Draining Grasp ability.

---
Itinerary-

Lore: In the printing press...
Stats: In the shipping yard.
Tweaks: Under development.
Quotes: The art department has these... for some reason.
Artwork: In a weird mix up, the sound mixers got this stuff. Dammit! I'll sort this out...

Dankeshun, Jackbollda

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-05-2013

Quote:
rapt i hate to do this to you but if you win I can't use your champ in my story as per I've already utilized another concept as Kassadin's daughter...

With this concept you can still win the other reward but not be in the story I am sorry about this. If that is something you really wanted you would have to change who your character is :S
Moby This is why you need to EXPLAIN things!

IAmKali

03-05-2013

Name- Willow

Title- Wisp of the forest

Lore:

Willow, a spirit of the forest, gentle and kind. She once roamed forests, but now serves in the Ionian military. She wonders to herself how things could change so suddenly. She often remembers the day that things changed for her. A day when she met that horrible creature that caused her to join the humans in the first place. As she walks along the humans now, she wonders what would have happened if she hadn't warned the humans of the dark monster. None of that mattered to her now, because somewhere, there is a monster- no, an abomination tearing apart the forests that she once lived in. Lost in her thoughts, she hones her skills for one objective: to protect those forests and all the living creatures within.
In the forest, collecting her thoughts, Willow wandered around forests, for those were her home. She and her sprites that keep her company, they stroll in a state of peace. She thinks to herself that nothing can ruin this peaceful day. She had been wrong. From behind, a creature ambushed her, attempting to kill her. With the sprites on her side and her mastery of all things magic, she fought the beast with all her might. Unable to deal with the creature, she retreated to mend her wounds. But first, she thought that she should follow this creature to see what its plans are. She followed quietly, thinking of how hideous it was, and wondering what it was. When finally it stopped, she did too, listening as it spoke with another similar creature, but also different. Hearing of their invasion plans, she realized that this too would affect her home. Rushing out as fast as she could, she leapt across the roots and branches to warn Ionia of the coming invasion.
As she arrived, nearby guards had armed themselves. As she spoke of the two creatures plotting and scheming to destroy the land, they were skeptical. As they were ready to strike Willow, Irelia had come forth, wondering what the commotion was. Upon hearing Willow's story, Irelia ordered the guards to lower their weapons. She knew what those creatures were that Willow described, monsters of the void. Afterwords, she invited Willow to follow her. And so she did. As they talked, Willow had more and more useful information about the beast, as she had fought with it and escaped with her life. Willow was then asked if she wished to partcipate in the Ionian defense. Willow was unsure what to think, but she knew she had no choice. If she were to have her home saved, she had to join them. And so she did.
To this day, Willow remains an ally of Ionia, eventually earning a name for herself and joining the League of Legends. None as unfazed as she is, she keeps her goal clear in her mind, else she would never have joined these humans as she did. To defend her home against the threat of the Void is her goal and will remain so until she sees the horrid creatures driven back for good.

Stats:

Damage: 52(+2/per level)
Health: 350(+84/per level)
Mana: 260(+52/per level)
Move Speed: 340
Armor: 10(+3.7/per level)
Spell Block: 30
Health Regen: 4.5(+.43/per level)
Mana Regen: 8(+.45/per level)

Wisp's Magic: Basic attacks deal magic damage equal to 2/4/6/8% of Willow's maximim mana and heal her for the same amount amount.
Ranks up at 5/9/13

Abilities

Q- Gnawing Sprite: Toggle: Willow's basic attacks cause enemies to have a Gnawing Sprite on them, dealing 20/35/50/65/80(+.4 AP)(+1% maximum mana)
Does not stack
Cost: 8/10/12/14/16 Mana per basic attack

W- Magic Overflow: Passive: Upon killing an enemy unit or striking an enemy champion, she gains 1 stack of Overflow. Stacks cap at 21.
Active: Willow can activate this to deal 15/20/25/30/35(+.2 AP)(+.3% of maximum mana) magic damage per stack to surrounding enemies, consuming her stacks of Overflow. Upon death, 1/3 of her current stacks are immediately consumed and unleashed to deal damage.
Cost: 75/80/85/90/95 Mana
Cooldown: 16 Seconds

E- Mana Residue: Passive: Grants Willow 1 mana for each minion slain ans 1/2/3/4/5 mana for each enemy champion she has killed or asisted in killing.
Active: Basic attacks slow enemies by 30% for 2 seconds and have a 50/55/60/65/70% chance to deal 20/30/40/50/60(+.2 AP)(+.2% maximum mana) magic damage.
Cost: 70 Mana
Cooldown: 12 Seconds

R- Mana Pool: Willow gains 10/15/20% additional mana for 5 seconds. Allies that stay within range of Willow for 2 seconds will be healed for 20/25/30% of Willow's maximum mana.
No Cost
Cooldown: 160/130/100 Seconds

Ryo Akizuki

03-05-2013

Kazh the Embodiment of Insanity

[Theme]
In like a lion

[Lore]

[Passive - Sanity No More]
Every second nearby enemies will gain a stack of "Sanity No More" up to a cap of 100.
Kazh auto attacks and abilities will generate a stack of "Sanity No More".
"Sanity No More" last 1.5 seconds and is refreshed upon new application.
For each 10 stacks, enemies will lose 5% of their total health and mana, 3% of their total attack damage, ability power, armor and magic resist. 10 Movement Speed, and 1% of both Tenacity and Cooldown, these stats are given to Kazh as long as the enemy is still under the influence of Sanity No More.

[Q - Grasping For Sanity]
[Skillshot]
[Mana Cost - ]
[Cooldown - ]
[Range - ]
[Damage - ]
[Stun Duration - ]
Kazh will grasp at a target location creating Void hands to strike from five different angles. Enemies can be hit by more then one hand, however damage past the first is reduced by 15% percent, should an enemy be hit by all 5 hands they are stunned for a short period of time. Each Void hand will apply 5 stacks of "Sanity No More"
[Notes]
Grasping For Sanity works much like Diana Crescent Strike, however instead of a single ark, their is five smaller arks that lead to a impact point.

[W - Lucidity Exchange]
[Point and Click]
[Mana Cost - ]
[Cooldown - ]
[Range - ]
[Damage - ]
[Sanity No More multiplyer - ]
[Debuff - ]
Kazh will exchange a portion of his sanity with a target enemy, dealing damage, and multiplying their stacks of "Sanity no More", however Kazh armor and magic resist will be lowered for 2.5 seconds.

[E - Dementia]
[Skillshot]
[Mana Cost - ]
[Range - ]
[Damage - ]
[Slow - ]
Kazh rapidly moves to target location with the aid of his Void hands, upon arrival Kazh void hands reach for the nearest 5 targets, dealing damage and slowing, if 5 targets aren't available Kazh Void hands will simply lash out to the nearest target dealing decreased damage and stacking the slow. Each Void hand applies 3 stacks of "Sanity No More"

[R - Reality Breakdown]
[Self Centerd AoE]
[Mana Cost - ]
[Cooldown - ]
[Damage - ]
[Bonus Armor/Magic Resist - ]
Kazh breaks down reality, and allows the Void to leak into the area surrounding Kazh, numerous Void Hands will grasp at nearby targets dealing damage, additonally Kazh gains bonus armor and magic resist.

Moby the White

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BergMeister View Post
Moby This is why you need to EXPLAIN things!
this is why i included the story :P not like they can't read it before submitting to make sure their concept isn't pre-existing

Raptamei

03-06-2013

Quote:

Quote:
this is why i included the story :P not like they can't read it before submitting to make sure their concept isn't pre-existing
Might think about putting things like this into the requirements and not behind a "suggested" link so people don't waste their time.

I clicked on that link and it lists the cast of the book, surprisingly not including Kassadin's daughter. Ctrl-F "daughter" reveals nothing. I assume she's behind one of the linked names. Supposedly one can go from any site on the web to any other site by following no more than 7 links, and it already takes two and a healthy interest in every single character in the fanfic to even find out about Kassie Jr.

Well I don't have time to remake the whole character so I suppose I'm DQ'd. Good luck all.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post
Might think about putting things like this into the requirements and not behind a "suggested" link so people don't waste their time.

I clicked on that link and it lists the cast of the book, surprisingly not including Kassadin's daughter. Ctrl-F "daughter" reveals nothing. I assume she's behind one of the linked names. Supposedly one can go from any site on the web to any other site by following no more than 7 links, and it already takes two and a healthy interest in every single character in the fanfic to even find out about Kassie Jr.

Well I don't have time to remake the whole character so I suppose I'm DQ'd. Good luck all.
HOLD UP, not so fast, let me talk to Moby about this, there might be a way we can work around this, we've done crazier **** in the past. We might need you to change a couple of things though that we will not hold against you if you are the winner. Are you ok with that? (in otherwords, you will be judged on the content that you have done, and the quality of the content you have done, and following of the theme of this month, and perhaps consider it our mistake for having not established characters we have already. Again, I need to talk to moby, but I feel bad about a DQ even if you would have otherwise qualified, let me talk to him about it and Ill let you know whats going on by the end of the day.)

DensityD

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaoLong View Post
Ey, FYI dude, you may only submit one Champion.
I have edited my MCCC entry back on page 9. It should conform to all competition rules now, if not please let me know. If fact, it should conform to the shape of any container it is placed in. Zing!

Good day to you all.

Moby the White

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raptamei View Post

you aren't DQ'd I just will not use your concept in the story, and I believe that is Berg's fault for not listing her daughter :P

It is still possible for you to win the other award of 20$ RP Rapt. Also technically after week 2 I believe it says something about changing your concept if you really wanted to :P

another concept not to use people would be Kog'maw's daddy