The Mac Open Beta is Here

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDrksx

04-08-2013

anybody has the mundooo sound?

EBSavage

04-14-2013

i have the same problem. it downloads fine but then when opened, it says it unexpectedly quit. Any suggestions? im on 10.5.8 as well

ArmourTear123

04-20-2013

it tells me to check logs for an unspecified error
mac OS X user 10.8.3

Grim pk dude

04-20-2013

my client didnt open at all on friday, i clicked on it and it just bounced like it normally does but then stopped and didnt open at all, i've tried reinstalling it about 5 times and every time ive tried it stopped on 90% saying unspecified error, send logs and so it wouldnt complete can someone help me please? id prefer not having to wipe my computer because my parent shave things they need left on the computer, im using mac btw

internet dweebs

04-26-2013

this is really awesome, but its a shame that when you come to the login screen, it wont let you in. even with my right account, it says invalid username/password combination. might wanna get onto this.

djhax04

04-27-2013

So I am confused now. I have been playing for over a week on a mac. Does this means I have to download the game again? Is the one I have been playing a test version or the same but I got it earlier?

Dyens

04-27-2013

This is a great thing and a great day.

DirtyUrinal

04-27-2013

Still no spectating support. But that's fine.

Kilois

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-28-2013

Mac user reporting in, 2 weeks use, bug free so far

04-29-2013

the problem when start the game after pick the champions ... the screen start to be a black screen then the device tell me there is an error in start game ... after that i cant play a single game that's make the players start to report me coz they think am leaver ... ty plz help me ..