The Mac Open Beta is Here

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

50Shadows

03-25-2013

Issue: The Teleport Spell doesn't work on Minions only on Turrets. So i cant teleport to a minion.
I noticed this early on in the game but after playing about 50 games and asking the other players i see this is an issue only i have, and i think its a mac related issue so please check this out!

LordFiddles

03-26-2013

I have the game downloaded and I've moved it to applications but every time i attempt to run it it quits unexpectedly please help.

BeefOnlyColi

03-30-2013

Awesome.. I will start to play my mac right now.

BigNTasty12

03-30-2013

Everything was going great with boompje, now that you guys took over the mac OS again, i cant play a game and crash during the loading screen every time. what are yall doin?

Sarce101

03-30-2013

I run on an osx lion, and i only have a few problems. After i finish a game my league of legends client closes, therefore i miss out in giving honour points to other people. Also, i have the lowest fps out of all, even with min graphics. This might just be because it is a mac, or the client isn't good. Please help.

ConmanOfConmen

03-30-2013

Every time I attempt to log on via mac the application crashes. Right after the verification of my account and password, the logging in message shows up. Then a message pops up saying connection error and could not connect to the PVP.net server.

Ulfkr

03-31-2013

Patch 3.5 don't let me play i can run the client why?

Hammergeddon

04-01-2013

I'm trying to download the client on my computer, but during the update, I'm almost done with it, then it runs into XerathMageChains file and won't update anymore, instead it just crashes and restarts the update. Can anyone help me out with this?

TheeSource

04-02-2013

UNBELIEVABLE IM SERIOUSLY RAGING RIGHT NOW. "MAESTRO HAS LOST CONTACT TO THE SERVER" AKA GAME CRASHED WHILE IN SELECTION SCREEN. THANKS RIOT 4th TIME TODAY NOW MY WAIT TIME OF TRYING TO GET A GAME BEFORE BED IS 30Minutes.. EPIC FAIL.... Get this together. we shouldn't be penalized for the game crashing on us.......

Amachy

04-08-2013

So where's the mac?