The Mac Open Beta is Here

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NucleuZ

03-01-2013

THank you so much!!!

DeliriousCalibre

03-01-2013

Im having an issue where when I start up the patcher and it starts updating normal for about 5 mins then the loading bars either disappear or it locks at 33% and 99% with 39:00 remaining an doesn't move from there. has anyone else run into this??

If so could i get some help?

baka4moe

03-01-2013

What are the systems requirements for this? It's crashing for me as soon as I try to start it up.

Is 10.5.8 too old?

iTz Price

03-01-2013

Is anyone else having the Authentication error when they log into the new Mac Client or is it just me. If so is there a fix on the way or should I just boot up bootcamp??? I want to play but the authentication error. GRRRRRR

KiyoSpirit

03-01-2013

Heh, that video was entertaining. There should be more vids like that. XD

hoodeddeamon

03-01-2013

hey guys will people who have been playing the mac vertion get a skin like the king ramas skin because iv been playing the mac vertion for a year or so now and im so happy u guys have released this but just wondering if we got a skin aswell

Basemm

03-01-2013

I'm having a problem whenever I click "Play" on the patch screen. After that the client quits.
Suggestions?

Berneko

03-01-2013

Yes!!! Thank you Riot! I also thank Boompje and the iLoL team for allowing me to play before this!

boy Spacethunder

03-01-2013

I'm having problems loading league. When I click it, a message pops up and says, "Unspecified error occurred..." I need help!!

Basemm

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy Spacethunder View Post
I'm having problems loading league. When I click it, a message pops up and says, "Unspecified error occurred..." I need help!!
open it up in applications