The Mac Open Beta is Here

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

laarongitis1

03-01-2013

I am unable to login, It says incorrect username/password but it is correct and i can login into iLOL with it. Also i requested to change my password and did so and it says incorrect username/password still. Help would be appreciated!

Helicopterus

03-01-2013

Best league video to date. LOL @ the Soraka banana on the wall. Almost fell off my chair. Too clever Riot, too clever!

thiefboy

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteTaco123 View Post
This is what happens when i try to open the download.
The game needs to download content, u cant do it directly from dmg. Copy it to /Applications, before trying to execute

Mikelis 007

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDeltfh View Post
For those of us who have purchased champs on iLoL, will everything be carried over to the official client when we download it? I don't want to lose my champs.
i believe that you keep the champs, they are on the server, not the client. It is like when the client jumped from 1.9 to 2.0, and you had to download a new version

Takhuan

03-01-2013

That was pretty good.

Hahaha 1:15 Mundo™.

No name just me

03-01-2013

Now, just gotta wait for a Linux client.

MuDlBoX

03-01-2013

Mac > Pc
LoL Trailer for Mac > LoL Trailers for Pc

Ironic!!

thiefboy

03-01-2013

Does it support mac retinas? Im still downloading the patches and the laucher looks little blurred.

No name just me

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by laarongitis1 View Post
I am unable to login, It says incorrect username/password but it is correct and i can login into iLOL with it. Also i requested to change my password and did so and it says incorrect username/password still. Help would be appreciated!
When the patcher is starting up, make sure you select the correct region (this happened to me before). If you normally play on the NA server, make sure that is the region selected. Same goes for EU.

RaMeiD

03-01-2013

I am so excited Mac client finally arrived!! Now the only thing missing is the game in various languages, like Italian!! ^_^