1 LP for a win?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cogitatio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

I don't understand how only getting 1 LP for a win yet losing 10 LP makes any sense. I understand why it is happening but wasn't this new system supposed to get rid of Elo? Now Elo it just goes by MMR and hides behind this league and division mask, screwing you out of progress. I'd rather just know my elo and be judged off of that

cogitatio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Does anyone know how long it will take for me to start earning a decent amount of LP again?

PoisonedPeace

03-01-2013

look around the forums. This has been addressed 100 times.
Your MMR is lower than where you are in rank. So the system makes you prove that you belong there.

cogitatio

03-01-2013

I understand that. Nobody seems to say anything about how long it stays like this though. Anyone out there been through this and have a time frame?

ZOMGTURTLE

03-01-2013

MMR was there even when ELO was. This is working as intended. I'm getting clamped right now as well trying to get out of Silver 1 (gotten a combined 12 points for my last 5 wins and am just a few points short of 100). Here's the in-depth explanation of why it's working as intended and the difference between the Leagues and ELO.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...79814#34279814