Can't Login into Server?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Naylicious

03-01-2013

Says "Login failed for unknown reason". Is it just me or is there something wrong with the servers at the moment?

Devils

03-01-2013

It's not just you.. I'm getting the same error.

Ingril

03-01-2013

me too and screen post
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/nologinv.jpg/

KnuffleBunnyz

03-01-2013

same to guys i phoned my friend and he said wait for it to load and you guys probably did the same thing as me and wait then it says cant connect..................................... WTF RIOT

Goodguy Hopper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

I am getting login failed because it could not authenticate, then it reattempts and authenticates successfully. It then puts me in queue and when the timer runs out fails again because it could not authenticate. It goes through this cycle a few times before saying login failed for unknown reason. Before this patch I had to sign in twice because my authentication would fail the first time, but it would let me sign in the second time.

Benevolence

03-02-2013

same problem- bumped.

Benevolence

03-02-2013

just tried to load PBE-same problem with logging in. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling, repairing both through the client and through the installer and the client, disabling/enabling P2P transfer. Also before I even get into the login screen and I have to use "thereisnourflevel" to even get the error message. I sent a ticket to player support 20 hours ago and I would really like to get back to playing as soon as possible. RIOT PLS!

Desonance

Wrenchman

03-02-2013

Dear summoners,
Riot is currently experiencing issues with their game which recently occurred with the latest patch.
1. In retro respect please make sure you double check your Anti-Virus, firewall, and ports.
2. If you do need to re-install league of legends make sure you refer to this guide https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...gue-of-legends

Best of luck on getting back on the fields of justice summoners!

Benevolence

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollz 4 Lulz View Post
Dear summoners,
Riot is currently experiencing issues with their game which recently occurred with the latest patch.
1. In retro respect please make sure you double check your Anti-Virus, firewall, and ports.
2. If you do need to re-install league of legends make sure you refer to this guide https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...gue-of-legends

Best of luck on getting back on the fields of justice summoners!
so you have that name.... and you are trying to tell us something as if you are a riot employee. lol

Desonance

Wrenchman

03-02-2013

When did i say i was a riot employee? I'm just being nice, that is like me saying so you have that name..... and yet you can type correctly?