Hazardous environments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

batliff

03-01-2013

A map with environments that can damage you would be cool. Like if Summoners Rift had 3 stages to it. Where the first stage is the game as it is now.

The next stage could be a rebuild stage were you can rebuild destroyed buildings for gold to help close the gap for the team that lost the first stage, and have baron type mobs littered throughout the map that can be killed for gold and be fought over. I would have the 2nd stage have a time limit so each team would have to chose whether to rebuild for minimal gold gain or kill baron type mobs for larger gold gain.

Then the 3rd stage completely changes due to the strong mobs appearing damaging the environment where some areas on the map can damage you but plays like the first stage with super minions spawning down the lane and plays like the first stage.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Castyr Minion

03-01-2013

strange idea, but its cool. I would play it, but unfortunately i highly doubt we will ever see another full 5v5 map or game type from LoL.
What it would cost to produce vs what it would make Riot would probably be to high of a deficit