How to Carry Harder From the Jungle

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Armstice

03-01-2013

Hey guys,

So generally I try giving advice to other players discouraged by the leauge's ups and downs but this time I need a little myself. I have been playing other roles here recently to try to shake off the stigma, but without using low elo pubstompers (Xin, Vi, Hec) in the jungle I cannot seem to carry a team no matter how fed I am.

My best for instance I guess would be last night I played a Noc game where we had a small gold lead, I'll openly admit that I had most if not all of the gold from kills at around the 15 minute mark. We were up two towers, and teamfighting in mid. The enemy had a mumu, who ofc caught our adc and apc in his ult and they were melted. I answered by killing the enemy adc but there in lies the problem, by that time we had to either back out or fight to the literal death.

There were several more teamfights that went similarly till we finally lost, but I guess my question is when you team is possitioning poorly how are you supposed to compensate? The enemy team was beefy and slippery, Kass and Graves carry, Cho Mumu and Ali frontline. Our comp was Shen, Noc, Taric frontline, Corki and Lux carries.

HoWallaWoH

03-01-2013

Buy Wards. Keep lanes pulled to offer you the ganking advantage. Do not attempt anything outlandish, and remind your team to not advance unless you are in the lane helping them. Want to outright win? Then lay as close to your turrets as possible, ward and wait for the enemy team to take the bait. I love watching ADC, Mid and Top champs get so impatient, they literally dive to attempt to get a kill.

xXLe0Xx

03-01-2013

some advice that a friend of mine gave me awhile back about solo que is try your best to always play champions that have AOE hard CC Sona, Amumu, Malph Zyra, Ali, Nami, Ect. Simply because even the noobiest of noobs cant screw up killing 2 carries that cant hurt them back... in theory..