keep playing or try to find another hobby, please respond?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sebbster

03-01-2013

I have an level 30 account on the europe server( playing for half a year) server but i try to seek answers from more fluent english speakers.

-Whenever i try to play a match and act more team oriented i always screw up and turn the game into a 4 vs 6 match. Maby 80% of the matches I loose are solely becasue of me. Most of the causes for the losses are rushing, impacience,greed, narrow vision, and imposibility for me to position myself right in a teamfight.
Whenever a teammate or enemy blames me or the team.. i try to acknowledge my fault in loosing, and i ask for a report for the loosing cause.

Should i quit Legue of Legends and probably search for somethign to fill out the time gap,or play more and "hope" that i will play better to make the future matches more pleasent for me and my teammates?
I

Armstice

03-01-2013

What you need to be asking is, are you still having fun?

If you are, keep playing. Part of getting better is learning through trial and error, but it's always a good idea after a mistake to take a moment and think about why what happened did happen. If you do this every time you make a mistake sooner or later you will be thinking about mistakes BEFORE you make them thus making you a better player.

If you aren't having fun then go play or do something else.

Johacoso

03-01-2013

That depends how you feel about playing the game, if you really enjoy playing then you shouldn't just quit because you make mistakes.

If you really want to improve your game play then perhaps you should record your games and see how you can improve. I also recommend just reading guides whenever you can't play but have free time.

Other then that the only thing that will allow you to get better is to play and practice. If your worried about bringing your teammates down then just stick to normal or blind pick games until you feel you have improved enough.