The Anti-Rage Guide

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sham Wohoo

11-02-2010

Bump for the awesome read!

ANIMAL1

11-02-2010

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu nooob

Lu Caos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
If I find myself clubbing baby chipmunks, and other small woodland creatures, as well as baby seals, is that a sign of rage?

If so, I've recognized my rage, and this guide has provided my figurative rage-flu shot.

Yes this does fall under the same catagory as puppies.. and who says the shot has to be figurative? I'm sure many shots the doctors can give could qualify as "Anti-Rage"

Xanthyr

11-03-2010

+1

..then FEED!

AngilKing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2010

ty this actually cheered me up

caIibre

11-03-2010

If only people would play LoL for fun, and not for a high ELO, the world would be a better place : )

a friend found a trick, that he saw in a WCG game. someone was ragin', and a member of the opposite team just said "manners please" - the flamer remained in silence immediately.

hypershatter

11-03-2010

u mad bro?
say yes to admit ur raging.

Redenbacher

11-03-2010

Another method of curing rage is to think of your 'happy place'. If it doesn't involve a midget dressed as a cowboy riding a tricycle, or a woman clad in lingerie serving pints, then your rage has infected your dreams. You are doomed.

TauFirewarrior

11-03-2010

This was pretty hilarious, and true to some major points too. Good job

Lu Caos

11-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redenbacher View Post
Another method of curing rage is to think of your 'happy place'. If it doesn't involve a midget dressed as a cowboy riding a tricycle, or a woman clad in lingerie serving pints, then your rage has infected your dreams. You are doomed.
Many variations of the "happy" place exhists. Please note, reaching your happy place during a push will cause your teammates to rage as you will suddenly stop reacting and probably die.