The Anti-Rage Guide

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Syferfyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

OP, I burned my house down trying to cook the apple pie at 400 degrees Celsius

I8SumOrngsNItWsK

01-28-2013

This post is epic. Too bad it's 2 years old. The OP is probably not around anymore.

I8SumOrngsNItWsK

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eualcides View Post
+1

Except I don't call him a smug sob for making fun of ragers. Even if its justified, raging never helps and usually makes it worse.
Epic and well said, that's the same reasons why I rage. Too many damn idiots in this game, and they don't listen to reason and have to behave like a**holes.

Dark Malistaire

02-18-2013

I can only fight bots nowadays, because I hate my team so much as I watch the game load (always that one slow loader, or someone who has a skin I don't like) that it immediately throws me into a blood thirsty suicide fueled rage.

I wouldn't subject players in regular games to that, plus I might get banned for it.

ZeppeIin

06-01-2013

Cant find my rage. First I want to say I dont usually rage, I mean I can stand all the things described in the main post, like mia, gank or whatever, even bad team mates, afk players, I can stand all that things, even for 3 games in a row with so bad teams.

But when it comes to lose 90 LP in a streak, then beeing demoted, and losing again Im out of control, thats my rage, a whole day like ****, I just want to punshc anyone and destroy my pc with my own hands.

Any solution?

MarcusFlavuis

06-02-2013

The pie is delicious

MisterKaras

06-02-2013

and if all that doesnt work, at least try, you might be making greedy plays, but if your consistant in your playstyle at least your team can play around you

Lord Loldemort

06-03-2013

TL,DR you ragin?

MojoFreakingJojo

06-04-2013

I'm def. going to try and use this guide.

Maybe someday i'll be back to playing against people and not just bots.

I admit that I rage almost every game, and they leave me wanting to harm myself and others extensively. Maybe this guide will be a small step in the right direction.

Thank you.

J3stu5

06-04-2013

Well now we know the dangers of raging soooo 2 points!