Just got raped by Fiora, tips plz?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spartacus5683

05-31-2012

Basically title. I was GP top vs Fiora in a non-ranked solo que and she pretty much destroyed me. I tried to poke with Q and stay behind minions and farm and I actually had better CS than she did, but it didnt matter too much because she killed me easy.

So basically she would double lunge to me and use her increased attack speed and whack me a couple times and then retreat and all I could do was try to aa and parley her so she didnt get away with out any dmg. But even farming under my tower she just dove and killed me easy and walked away. And after lvl 6 it was just a joke there was no where i could hide from her. I even built wriggles and tabi early. Does GP just get raped by her or are there some tips/tricks I should have been using against her as GP?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Etherimp

05-31-2012

Carry mace with you and try not to travel through dark jungles alone.

Wolfalisk

05-31-2012

Don't worry about it, you won't see her again.

ashtray4joo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2012

Hide yo women, hide yo children and hide yo husbands too because fiora just be raping e'body up in here!

Optimal

05-31-2012

Maxing your Q she Can just use her W? I think that's the skill where she will parry damage back to you, Would of been better off maxing your heal first and just farm

Link Zeppeloyd

05-31-2012

http://lolcounter.com/search.php?search=Gangplank

Recognize that in normal non-draft draft mode you will lane against your hard counters and you will probably lose.

Spartacus5683

05-31-2012

Ya blind pick is always a guess but i was just wondering if there was anything I could have done. She never reflected my Q back at me but she would dive me easy while I tried to farm under my turret.

acosn

05-31-2012

Fiora's one of the hardest counters to GP in the game.

UltraVegeta

06-01-2012

She's indeed good at solo top. Start harassing her early game towards mid game and ask for ganks whenever she pushes. Don't try to 1v1 her since you will probably end up losing against her because of her untargeted stage while she's using her ultimate. If you dont let her get feeded or farmed she will be pretty easy to kill late gae and in team fights.

acosn

06-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraVegeta View Post
She's indeed good at solo top. Start harassing her early game towards mid game and ask for ganks whenever she pushes. Don't try to 1v1 her since you will probably end up losing against her because of her untargeted stage while she's using her ultimate. If you dont let her get feeded or farmed she will be pretty easy to kill late gae and in team fights.
GP has no effective means of harassing Fiora. His Q doesn't work half the time because of her reflect, and she'll win every melee trade you try to make.