Quick Rammus Powerball Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSc0tty

06-04-2013

If you play as Rammus, use Ghost and Powerball, does it still pop when you hit a minion? I'm sick of my prey using their exactly one option to escape Rammus' charge of doom, juking away through a bunch of minons. I have had limited success with flashing over a minion stream to get to them, but it doesn't always work if it's not perfectly timed, and it's particularly hard to pull off in the second half of the powerball, since Rammus is moving so dang fast.

Cenerae

06-04-2013

Even if you ghost, you get it cancelled by minions yes.

If you can't flash over a wave, go around it rather than into it. You're much faster than the other guy and you can afford to wait a moment. They can't sit in the wave forever after all

GundayMonday

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2013

Definitely use Flash. Very few people expect the flash over minions to secure the gank, plus you can then use it to powerball through walls which is always fun for stealing objectives.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-04-2013

Rammus is my main tank. Flash is much better on him because he lacks good initiation without it. He can catch singles, but if he's trying to start a team fight he cannot get behind to tanks or bruisers without it as a bruiser can just block his path to a carry.

Ghost on Rammus is fun to say the least, but it just isn't as worth having as flash. Unless you're in Dominion where Rammus is a god among men.

MrSc0tty

06-04-2013

Ah. Flash shall remain my go-to then. I have a great deal of fun with it, I was just thinking Ghost might make for some absolutely awe inspiring powerball chases. You would go SO FAST.

Either way, I love using flash in conjunction with the ball, or using it to save the ball for the chase.