Truth about nerfs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrinkCoffe

03-01-2013

Fact is lol is a e sport it is now the top e sport to watch riot needs to keep the watchers entertained cause that makes them money so when a champion is gettng played too much they nerf them who wants to watch xin in every game? olaf in every game? it ges booring taric in every game? riot really does not care about balanced and how to keep the average player entertained its all about the views olaf was getting played too much so they nerfed him i was laughing so hard when i saw the new patch preview - xin and taric are getting nerfed why? they are in almost every game and thats booring just watch the next champ to get nerfed will be hecarim hes played too much and is getting booring to watch miss fortune alos is getting a nerf so other adcs will be played since lol got popular to watch they even stopped changing the map to winter/spring/etc why do i care? i have no idea i miss the winter map maybe i dont know maybe i just want a new fn map gg nerf bat

Aamon2500

03-01-2013

Lolwut.....

Shahzad1123

03-01-2013

Why should xin,olaf always get picked??doesnt that mean they are better than other??

Ducksauce3

03-01-2013

olaf got nerfed because he deserved one, riot is doing a good job keeping the game in balance I THINK. xin was too strong... did it ever occur to you that the champs that are broken are the ones being picked a lot because well they are broken?