Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tiempo de castigo por leave en ranked queue / Punishment time for dodge on Ranked que

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ImAPirateCat

03-01-2013

Bueno, hoy estaba buscando partida ranked, cuando encuentro una, veo a un lee sin que pide Solo Top, sus hechizos de invocador eran: Revive y Clarity, claro que me dio cáncer al ver eso, asi que si no salia del queue era GG instantáneo, y al salir el tiempo de castigo fue de 30 minutos... como siempre, quisiera saber si no podrían hacer algo al respecto, a veces tocan equipos demaciados trolls, como en mi caso (o newbies) y no dan ganas de jugar ranked con ese tipo de personas porque sabes que es un GG instantáneo, lo que venia a aconsejar, es que disminuyan el tiempo de castigo de ranked de 30 minutos a 15, porque hay casos en los que si se tiene que abandonar el queue para que no se te baje el elo y tal, muchas gracias.

///////////////////////

Since 40 mins, ill join on Ranked Matchmaking, when i enter one, a lee sin call Solo top with Revive and Clarity like Summoner Spells, and dat gaves me cáncer, when i saw dat i think "this is gg.." and i need to dodge dat queue. When i login again, i see the Punishment time: 30 minutes, and then i say "OMG, nerf dat!" and here comes, reduce the punishment to 15 minutes from 30, dat save a lot of elo, trust me, i know, my english sucks but im a "dirty mexican" (lot of people call me like that) so, forgive me, cya and good game