Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1on1 NA server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mymLaban

Recruiter

02-28-2013

Hey people.

I would like a few more 1on1 partners to practise new champions or get better with old once. Its easy enough to get random people to join, but most people find it hard not to win, so they go jungle or start spilt pushing once they see that im winning. Its a waste of my time having to wait for them to end the game so they can get a win in match record.

What i like to do is just start up go 1on1 and then just have both players end the game, when there is a clear winner. This way we can get several games going in alot less time.

Add me to your friend list, if you wanna play around!

Im in bronze but dont let that fool you, im not that bad. And if your alot better then its just even better practise for me so all skills levels are welcome aslong as you can atleast give me some fight

thanks.

mymLaban

mymLaban

Recruiter

03-04-2013

Lol, noone on NA server wanna play some training/fun matches? really?

LogicalTautology

03-04-2013

1v1 really doesn't help your SR skills in any meaningful way.

mymLaban

Recruiter

03-04-2013

I find that it does actually, if im trying to learn yorick why would it not help to play him top in 1on1s?

If you have better ideas though im all ears.

Granted theres a lag of jungle ganks and otehr factors but still