Can't load game after Client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonebreaker005

02-28-2013

Hey guys, so i know this isn't the place to post this, should be in bugs but you need to be level 5 first to do so, well i'm only level 3 i think and then the bug happened and i can't get further now.

I can log in and load the client fine, but after i pick my hero and what would happen is the loading screen, i get the log of LOL and then nothing happens and my client just tells me there is a game in progress.

Anyway now i have been banned for a day cos if it, not a huge deal just a little annoying. But the main point is how can you fix this?

I tried a repair from the menu when you first click LoL and you can change region, i have tried setup and then doing repair from that and also modify, then i also uninstalled it and then installed it again but i still have no luck in being able to play.

Also i was able to log in after being banned by just using a friends account, calm down, didn't do anything, was cheating or anything, just tested a custom game with them to see if i could load but i still can't.

Any thoughts?? Oh and as i said i'm level 3, so i did play like 2 or 3 games before it happened so that was fine, and it happened half way through a game, it froze then i could never re load a game.

Aliasear

03-02-2013

Yesterday, there was a bug with the new update that caused some games to not load. They fixed it today I believe, but if you are experiencing the problem still, the best way to get it addressed is submitting a ticket to Support.

Bonebreaker005

03-03-2013

the patch fixed it actually so don't worry. All good now