Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't load game after Client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bonebreaker005

02-28-2013

Hey guys, so i know this isn't the place to post this, should be in bugs but you need to be level 5 first to do so, well i'm only level 3 i think and then the bug happened and i can't get further now.

I can log in and load the client fine, but after i pick my hero and what would happen is the loading screen, i get the log of LOL and then nothing happens and my client just tells me there is a game in progress.

Anyway now i have been banned for a day cos if it, not a huge deal just a little annoying. But the main point is how can you fix this?

I tried a repair from the menu when you first click LoL and you can change region, i have tried setup and then doing repair from that and also modify, then i also uninstalled it and then installed it again but i still have no luck in being able to play.

Also i was able to log in after being banned by just using a friends account, calm down, didn't do anything, was cheating or anything, just tested a custom game with them to see if i could load but i still can't.

Any thoughts?? Oh and as i said i'm level 3, so i did play like 2 or 3 games before it happened so that was fine, and it happened half way through a game, it froze then i could never re load a game.

Aliasear

03-02-2013

Yesterday, there was a bug with the new update that caused some games to not load. They fixed it today I believe, but if you are experiencing the problem still, the best way to get it addressed is submitting a ticket to Support.

Bonebreaker005

03-03-2013

the patch fixed it actually so don't worry. All good now