Kassadin nerf in 3.0.3!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fabs457

03-01-2013

Death screens updated! Good news for me since I die all the time!!!

MyDeadGrandma

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Slime Appears View Post
Yeah but

Retreat behavior on bots in Dominion Co-op vs AI has been improved

!!!!!!!!!!
They still ignore heimers turrets
10/10 patch.

FOODFOOD

03-01-2013

We need to hire some high elo SR players to just spam Kass all day, with hopes they'll carry and make him permabanned in all elo solo queue. That's probably the only way he'll get touched.

lbgsloan

03-01-2013

Played a co-op game to try the new ping buttons. AI is actually dumber now, if that's even possible. But Fiddle's W glitters now, so all is forgiven!

Bma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOODFOOD View Post
We need to hire some high elo SR players to just spam Kass all day, with hopes they'll carry and make him permabanned in all elo solo queue. That's probably the only way he'll get touched.
In fairness I think Kassadin is somewhat overpowered right now in Solo Q SR.

IronAegis

03-01-2013

Every patch I look for something related to Dominion. Anything, really, something that shows that Riot is still interested in doing something for us.

I am always left wanting.

I try to be optimistic and continue to play, but all we ever get is generic responses like "Yeah we might get to that sometime maybe never." No one likes to be playing on a dying game mode, and I may eventually just move on, because there is no way in hell I'm going back to solo-ranked SR.

Carolina Blues

03-01-2013

Somebody get xPeke to backdoor a dominion point, the Kass nerfs will come rolling in.