Taric - a minor boost?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TundraShadow

02-28-2013

Taric should be given a little bit stronger of a boost in regards to his ap ratio to actually effectiveness in his offense. Taric is a very good support but in late game he can crash really hard no matter how much ap you have considering that shatter and imbue both have .6. It would help attract new taric players and give taric players more fair advantage late game considering how much he gets focused. I sugest the ap ratio goes up .8

Irish Red Cap

02-28-2013

Taric is actually getting "reworked" apparantly, and he deserves it. He has 1 of the highest play rates and the highest win rate of all champions.

Dethavin

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraShadow View Post
Taric should be given a little bit stronger of a boost in regards to his ap ratio to actually effectiveness in his offense. Taric is a very good support but in late game he can crash really hard no matter how much ap you have considering that shatter and imbue both have .6. It would help attract new taric players and give taric players more fair advantage late game considering how much he gets focused. I sugest the ap ratio goes up .8
Let me get this straight, you want to make an already op champ (most played and highest win rate) MORE op?

agbudar

02-28-2013

thats what hes getting at

i dont understand it myself the first time i tried out taric i was surprised at how easy and fun he is to play why give a boost to a champ that most of the comunity is fine with?

Voeltz

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHatCracker View Post
Taric is actually getting "reworked" apparantly, and he deserves it. He has 1 of the highest play rates and the highest win rate of all champions.
where did you hear this from? I am a big fan of Taric and I think he deserves to be played as something other than support.

TundraShadow

03-01-2013

What are you talking about most op and most used. Where did you pull those stats from. Taric players become cc realy hard and in late game they will get mauled by xin considering tht the lack of strength ap ratio. If the ratios were just a tad higher for his heal and shatter that would be fair considering that they destroyed his old shatter armor and made it completly useless garbage for ap taric players.i mean seriously who wins head to head with full build xin(or any dps) or taric? Do you have the actual win statisc for tarric players?

67chrome

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraShadow View Post
What are you talking about most op and most used.
Check out the charts at LoL King

Sort it by champions, and Taric is the most played champion, appearing in 55% of the games LoL King samples. He also has the highest monthy win rate for all ranked. If anything, that means he doesn't need buffs. At all.

Buffs are something a champion like Rengar needs, seeing as he has reliably horrible win rates in not just all ranked, but in Dominion and Proving Grounds as well.

Rhengorne

03-01-2013

wait wait wait...

are you trying to play taric as AP?

He is a support character and is one of the strongest champions in the game. A good taric dominates lanes his armor and ult aura PLUS his ability to initiate teamfights AND heal people make him a great boon late game.

as to where people are "getting these crazy stats from" that he is the highest win rate and whatnot...lolking.com

I'm confused as to why you think he needs a buff, especially when he just got one to his offensive power.

HardGayRamen

03-02-2013

OP troll or OP clueless not sure which

Coach Dubz

03-02-2013

I'm tired of seeing Taric in every ****ing game myself.