Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked LP Raise/Fall

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yukkiii

02-28-2013

So I played a Ranked Solo Que SR today and before winning I had 73 LP. After winning I qualified to go up a Division. I'm surprised because people have been complaining that when they got to 90-100 LP it would take them a lot of wins to qualify. I qualified in just 4 games. Although, those 4 games I won. My first 4 games of this new Ranking System. I got 23-27 LP per game. 27 LP being my last game for 100 LP. I'm also surprised as how I was getting a constant rate of LP. Does this happen when on a winning streak? Before the new Ranking system I was on a 3 winning streak. So if added to the new Ranking System i'm technically on a 7 winning streak. Another thing to adress, is it possible to go up multiple Divisions at a time? Let's say I win my promotion(Division) series without losing and there are small rewards for winning streaks, will I go up like 2 divisions instead of 1? I heard it in another thread that some guy did. I'm Bronze 4 and main Jungle and every game i've played with the new RS i have jungled and won with high positive scores. Can't trust other people jungling at Bronze cx. I think that's it.
My main acc: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/24345157#profile

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adolphen

02-28-2013

Well from my experience.. I'm currently on a 6 game streak in Bronze 1 and my last two games netted me a whopping 13 points. 10 from the game before and 3 from the one I just played, so I can safely say that win streaks have nothing to do with it. It's just frustrating because I'm at 93 points right now and if I'm going to be getting another 3ish points on my next win, it's going to take a while to just get into my series. /rant, sorry, lol.

Edit: Now a 7 win streak and I got a WHOLE 2 points from my last game. feels terrible man :/