Skyfall Gaming Recruiting!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Coach

02-28-2013

Welcome League of Legends community,

Skyfall gaming is an organization created by Nice G¨y and bZg Musketeer. Dedication is a key factor in getting better, and that’s what Skyfall gaming is all about.

Skyfall Gaming is currently looking for a extremely dedicated Top lane for an extremely dedicated League of Legends team. Skyfall Gaming is taking the next step in League of Legends, all we need is the little push, for instance, a dedicated top lane, then we would be set.

Fill out the application below, or add Nice G¨y (the u is alt 151, or you could just copy and paste) or add bZg Musketeer.

In game name:

Tier & Division:

Best Role:

Roles you are comfortable with:

Champions you are comfortable with:

Any past experience with teams? If so, who or what?:

Any past tournament experience? If so, what?:

Why should Skyfall Gaming choose you to be the current top laner?

Sincerely,

Skyfall Gaming

DragonflyChief

02-28-2013

In game name: GeumDragon

Tier & Division: Silver 2

Best Role: Top

Roles you are comfortable with: All though I'd say I'm worst mid

Top: Lee Sin, Cho, Singed, Shen, Zed, Riven, Renekton, Garen, Jax, Malphite, Olaf, Jarvan
Jungle: Lee Sin, Nocturne, Jax, Amumu, Shen, Master Yi, Olaf, Jarvan
AD: Sivir, Graves, Ezreal, Kog'maw
Mid: TF
Support: Taric, Nunu, Alistar, Janna

Any past experience with teams? If so, who or what?: None

Any past tournament experience? If so, what?: None

I play top very well. I've been steadily rising up the ladder on this account. I generally win my lane, but when I get ahead I try to help the rest of the team get ahead too. I have a team-first attitude and I take criticism well. The whole reason I want to join a team is because I want to become a better player. Solo queue isn't really the best place to practice teamwork. So, here I am. And currently I'm always available as I search for work. I'm 23.

ty5124

03-01-2013

In game name: ty5124

Tier & Division: bronze divison 3

Best Role: Solotop

Roles you are comfortable with: adc, jungle

Champions you are comfortable with: akali, rumble, irelia ,renekton, olaf,nidalee

Any past experience with teams? If so, who or what?: Yes MultiGamerz werent dedicated so i left.

Any past tournament experience? If so, what?: No just watch them

Why should Skyfall Gaming choose you to be the current top laner? Becuase my standard is i play at a gold elo level and im a dedicated person.

McNipponator

03-01-2013

In game name :McNipponator

Tier: bronze tier 1

Best Role: Top Lane DUNKIN!!!!!

Comfortable Role: melee tanks

Champs your comfortable with: Darius,Pantheon,Renekton,Shen,Nocturne

Past exp. with teams: none

Past tornaments: none watched them

Why should Skyfall Gaming choose me to be the current top laner?: I am a very dedicated person and all of my lol games have been top lane so i have complete top lane exp. also i like the idea of being a part of a team and helping get my team to win at tournaments because i am a huge team player.

├člackhawk

03-01-2013

In game name: ▀lackhaw (the ▀ is alt 0223)

Tier & Division:Gold division 3

Best Role: Either top or mid

Roles you are comfortable with: Top, Mid and Jungle

Champions you are comfortable with:Vlad, Rumble, Olaf, Cho, Wukong, Renekton, Irelia

Any past experience with teams? If so, who or what?: I have played on two other teams, on one I played top lane and on the other I played mid. They both broke up due to the fact that we could not find a dedicated jungle and people just kind of gave up when we couldn't.

Any past tournament experience? If so, what?: Yes my first team played in the first TGN lol tournament where we were knocked out in the third round.

Why should Skyfall Gaming choose you to be the current top laner? Even though I am a bit rusty at the top lane position I have experience in the position and if I get on a team for top lane that is what I will dedicate myself to learn and become better at. Also, I want to improve at the game by playing with a team and learn from feedback while at the same time helping my teammates to become better as players and also as a team.

Parthamaeus

03-01-2013

IGN: Parthamaeus (zStrangerDangerz)

Tier: Silver 1 (gold last season)

Best role: Solo top / support

Comfortable in: All lanes except mid (i always let others have it in soloq so i dont have exp)

Comfortable Champions: Really good at renekton and nidalee, can play irelia, olaf, akali, kennen, vlad, lee sin, yorick, shen, malphite, jax

Team experience: No hardcore teams, played jungle for a team at my school. Played support for another team (the team disbanded after not long due to ppls schedules)

Tournament experience: Played in collegiate tournament. (team didn't get far...had a couple of guys on the team that didn't really play, we just wanted some fun)

Why me? I'm super dedicated to this game, I even flew out to LA for the season 2 championships. I have watched countless hours of streams for the sake of learning the game and keeping up on what are the best strategies. I'm a huge believer that a composed team actually communicating and working together is not only successful, but fun so I really want to be a part of one. I play the game alot, have a lot of time to play.

Macen

03-01-2013

In game name: Macen

Tier & Division:
Currently Silver 5, was Silver 2 last weekend, but on a bad streak.

Best Role:

Roles you are comfortable with:
Mid>Adc>Support...................... ...........Jungle

Elise, Renekton, Garen, Olaf, Nunu(top, as a counter to certain champs), Jarvan, Pantheon, Orianna, Gragas, Fizz, Anivia, Cassiopia, Morde.... I have went through a phase with most champions. I do well with any champion I spend time to figure out how work.

Any past experience with teams? If so, who or what?:
None in League other than crappy teams with friends. I played DoTA competitively back in the day and was on one of the top competitive teams when it first went competitive called Purge and Poision.

Any past tournament experience? If so, what?:
None

I am a very competitive person and am willing to do what needs to make my team successful. Other than being a "grown up" and having a 40 hour a week job the main thing I do is play league. I am willing to pick up any champion and am always looking for ways to get better. I work well with other people and always try to have fun.