Suggestion: Ban Characters Pros Play for 2 days.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oppressed People

02-28-2013

The problem is simple. A large portion of the player base is terrible at the game. This why they're not getting paid. A number of these players also watch pro games. They take characters that are flavor of the week, so to speak, because a pro player has done it, and they take it into ranked. They then proceed to feed, and rage.

After a pro has selected a character, for two days a player should not be able to play a character in ranked, unless they have recently previously played the character in ranked or a normal game. This might prevent the terrible Xeraphs from saying 'this character is op' and going 0 12.

In all seriousness though. Just because a pro does it, does not mean anybody should do it. The game cannot be understood by all your tiny little brains like someone who gets paid to do it. So go play someone you know how to play.

Edit: These little kids who never finished high school who are downvoting, I was not serious until I said I was serious.

NiceDynamite

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ránce View Post
The problem is simple. A large portion of the player base is terrible at the game. This why they're not getting paid. A number of these players also watch pro games. They take characters that are flavor of the week, so to speak, because a pro player has done it, and they take it into ranked. They then proceed to feed, and rage.

After a pro has selected a character, for two days a player should not be able to play a character in ranked, unless they have recently previously played the character in a or a normal game. This might prevent the terrible Xeraphs from saying 'this character is op' and going 0 12.

In all seriousness though. Just because a pro does it, does not mean anybody should do it. The game cannot be understood by all your tiny little brains like someone who gets paid to do it. So go play someone you know how to play.
so much ^this^.

KnightxSScarlett

02-28-2013

Lolno.

Aamon2500

02-28-2013

Umadbro?

Shukarhazh

02-28-2013

You do realize draft lets you ban champions, right?

Oppressed People

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shukarhazh View Post
You do realize draft lets you ban champions, right?
You don't realize the point is I shouldn't need to waste bans to ban characters I don't want my team to play right?

ROKAF JE

02-28-2013

Quote:
You don't realize the point is I shouldn't need to waste bans to ban characters I don't want my team to play right?
So don't play solo queue

/solved

Oppressed People

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
So don't play solo queue

/solved
Indeed. That seems to be the only option.

Shukarhazh

02-28-2013

Quote:
Okay, then don't ban them. Enemy team has an equal chance of greedily pouncing on the "pro pick" as your team does.

Or, y'know, you can get a team of 5 that doesn't do this, like ROKAF said.

PoisonedPeace

02-28-2013

Not ever going to happen. Ever.