Truth behind picking your role

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LogicalTautology

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0OO0N View Post
First. I Never stated it was the sole responsibility for support to law wards, just said that it is a main aspect of there role. A support that doesn't lay wards is a bad support.
Yes, but a Mid that doesn't lay wards is a bad Mid, and a Top that doesn't lay wards is a bad Top.

Quote:
Second, Supports don't last hit, that is the job of the adc.
He didn't say they last-hit minions, he said you attack (ranged) minions under turret so that 1 turret hit + 1 Support hit leads to 1 ADC AA killing them.

Quote:
Third, Supports don't get countered, and to intentionally counter a support would be a bad strategy. Your time is much better spent countering top/mid/adc. It is that simple. I will state this again I have NEVER seen someone intentionally counter a support.
Yes you have. Every time someone picks Blitz/Taric/Alistar into a Sona/Soraka, they are countering the Support. Every time someone picks Janna into a Leona/Alistar, they are countering the Support. If you let someone pick Sona early without punishing them with a counterpick you are forfeiting a huge advantage. The team that wins botlane is determined by the Supports, not the ADC.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LogicalTautology

03-01-2013

Quote:
What???
Yup. If you're constantly in games with those people and winning less than 56% of your games, then you're either a troll yourself, or are just as bad as they are.