Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tribunal Justice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

phagatronic

02-28-2013

So I just got banned for a week for the second time. Probably because I said the word retarded once, and the team got offended. 90% people don't even read the freaking what riot likes to call a "case" dont even review it and hit that punish button. I don't get why riot has to rely on people to ban people, and Im just gonna start spamming that punish button since riot thinks its a good system.

ROKAF JE

02-28-2013

Most (not all) cases in tribunal deserve punishes, or they wouldn't be there.
I'd say 85% are punish worthy.
Riot doesn't rely exclusively on the community to ban people. Enough reports will flag a CSR to look over a case, and only humans can determine any sort of ban.

Show us your reform card.

Talon Xephon

02-28-2013

Hopefully you will think before using such horrible language next time sir.

Slashinghardest

02-28-2013

I just did my 20 cases and though some reports were really stupid like someone saying noob once and someone saying oh your bad once, the player accumulated 3-5 games with reports and if the first game he was wrongfully banned it only took reading the 2 or 3rd to actually feel comfortable with hitting punish. The tribunal isn't broken it takes multiple reports, multiple games and you won't be punished unless you deserve it which most who end up in the tribunal do deserve it.

itsDozier

02-28-2013

Can you share with us the study that you did to determine that only 1 of every 10 people actually read a case? I'm curious to see it, really. Considering you do the Tribunal at your leisure and really doesn't offer anything to gain, it seems like people who don't read and mash "Punish" would just opt-out completely.

Lil Cuddles

02-28-2013

I've never done a tribunal case where I thought someone deserved a pardon but they still got punished... every person I've clicked pardon for got a pardon. So I would say its not broken, you are probably leaving out a lot of details that would justify your ban. Seeing how it is your second though I wouldn't be surprised if they were all legit reports.

fourone

02-28-2013

why did you use the word retarded in the first place?

CyberVirus

03-01-2013

Mmm, so many people smirk off the idea that someone will ban them gotta love it when they try to log onto LOL and get Your account has been banned. One report will not mean a ban but multiple reports from several games will raise a red flag for the person being reported.

Have faith in the tribunal or be banned your choice

TheBananaOfDoom

03-01-2013

I've been banned for 200 years, how is that possible?? Can someone please help me? How can I get my suspension removed? I have a lot of champions and skins, so.. Obviously it sucks.

SeCKS Egai

03-01-2013

Quote:
phagatronic:
So I just got banned for a week for the second time. Probably because I said the word retarded once, and the team got offended. 90% people don't even read the freaking what riot likes to call a "case" dont even review it and hit that punish button. I don't get why riot has to rely on people to ban people, and Im just gonna start spamming that punish button since riot thinks its a good system.

Second time and you still keep trying your luck eh?