[Champion Concept] Crow, The Moonlit Curse

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MilkusWolfus

02-28-2013

Intro
While it may seem kind of redundant to have another werewolf in league of legends, please read over Crow. I'm sure you'll see he brings a totally different feel and play style. While having ties to Nasus and Renekton he will be in human form until he uses his ultimate at which time he becomes a big gnarly black furred wolf. A little more intimidating than Warwick.

Fun Facts:

• This is a complete rework of a past Crow I made.
  • Crow is named after the rottweiler I had growing up. R.I.P. big guy! =)
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______
[Work In Progress]

For more champions and other ideas. Please visit:
~:: MilkusWolfus' Character Concept Emporium! ::~

[:Index:]
  • :Information:
  • :Lore:
  • :Base Stats:
  • :Abilities:
  • :Speech:
  • :Playing As Crow:
  • :Playing Against Crow:
  • :Recommended Items:
  • :Skins:
  • :Change Log:
  • :Visual Aid:
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______
:Information:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Name: Crow, The Moonlit Curse
  • Role: Top, Jungle, Support
  • Comparison: Renekton, Warwick, Zed, Taric
  • Race: Human, Werewolf
  • Appearance: Crow has a near bald buzzed head, is shirtless with shackles on his wrists and around his neck and gladiator like grieves and boots with black tattoos. In his ultimate Crow transforms into a black furred wolf with white glowing tattoos.
  • Weapons: Tattoo Markings (Come to life)
  • Resource: Fury (Renekton's Resource)
  • Attributes: Fighter, Melee
:Lore:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coming Soon. Having ties to Nasus, Renekton and Warwick. Prisoner for illegal gladiator fights.
:Base Stats:
  • Health: 435 (+85 /per level)
  • Mana: 202 (+38 /per level)
  • Heath Regen: 5.1 /per 5s (+0.65 /per level)
  • Mana Regen: 6.95 /per 5s (+0.65 /per level)
  • Damage: 54 (+3.2 /per level)
  • Attack Speed: 0.679 (+3.1 /per level)
  • Move Speed: 310
  • Range: 125r
  • Armor: 15 (+3.5 /per level)
  • Spell Block: 30 (+1.25 /per level)
:Abilities:
Attachment 629597[Passive] Internal Struggle (Innate)
Crow builds fury as he struggles to keep the inner beast at bay.
Quote:
After standing still for 1s Crow begins building 5 Fury each second.

While in [Soul of Fenrir] Crow's passive changes to while he is moving towards a foe.
Notes on [Internal Struggle]:
  • The basis behind Crow's passive is him holding the inner beast at bay building Fury, while in his ultimate the thrill of the chase excites Crow granting Fury.
Attachment 629598[Q] Glaive Wings
Crow spawns dark glaives in his hands slashing foes directly in front of him.

50 Fury: Additionally Crow throws two glaives in a "V" shape.
  • Type: Cone AoE
  • Fury Type: Cone AoE, V Linear AoE
  • Cooldown: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6s
  • Range: 325r
  • Fury Range: 850r
Quote:
Crow spawns dark glaives in his hands slashing foes directly in front of him dealing 60 / 110 / 160 / 210 / 260 (+60% bonus Attack Damage). Each target hit grants 5 Fury.

50 Fury: Additionally Crow throws two glaives in a "V" shape dealing 30 / 55 / 80 / 105 / 130 (+30% bonus Attack Damage) each. Consumes 50 Fury. A single foe may only be struck by one thrown glaive.
Notes on [Glaive Wings]:
  • The tattoo markings start on Crow's shoulders moving down his arms into his hands as he crosses his arms in front of him.
  • While above 50 Fury Crow's glaives fire off into a V formation giving him a unique attack pattern.
  • While a single foe can only be struck by 1 glaive they can get hit by the main slash and a thrown glaive for a max of 390 (+90% bonus AD).
Attachment 629586[W] Arcanic Skin
Passive: Crow covers his body in dark magic markings.

Active: Crow's markings shift to spawn spikes around his forearms.

50 Fury: While above 50 Fury Crow gains double the effects of [Arcanic Skin].
  • Type: Self Buff
  • Cooldown: 12s
Quote:
Passive: Crow covers his body in dark magic markings granting him +2.5 / 5 / 7.5 / 10 / 12.5% Armor and Magic Resistance.

Active: Crow's markings shift to spawn spikes around his forearms for 5s. Crow's basic attacks deal 1 / 1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3% of foe's max health as bonus magic damage and build 5 Fury. Crow loses [Arcanic Skin]'s passive while it is on cooldown.

50 Fury: While above 50 Fury Crow gains double the effects of [Arcanic Skin].
Notes on [Arcanic Skin]:
  • [Arcanic Skin] makes Crow extremely versatile in his item build. Allowing him to focus on Attack Damage or Attack Speed to make for a hard hitting melee carry or build more defensibly to tank loads of damage.
Attachment 629587[E] The Eye of Ohm
Crow unleashes a dark glare from his eyes stunning his target.
  • Type: Single Target
  • [R] Type: AoE
  • Cooldown: 17 / 15 / 13 / 11 / 9s
  • Range: 475r
  • [R] Range: 500r
Quote:
Crow unleashes a dark glare from his eyes stunning his target for 1s and 2s if the target is facing Crow.

50 Fury: Crow's glare sinks deep into his target increasing the damage they receive by 5 / 7.5 / 10 / 12.5 / 15% for 5s. Consumes 50 Fury. Each basic attack from ally champions against effected targets grant Crow 5 Fury.
Notes on [The Eye of Ohm]:
  • Crow lacks reliable gap closers other than shear movement speed. So landing [The Eye of Ohm] while the target is facing Crow can open up for a charge or if Crow has 50+ Fury it will give allies a target to focus because of the damage amplification.
  • While in [Soul of Fenrir] Crow's eyes glow as he let's out a howl straight up causing [The Eye of Ohm] to stun all foes around him.
Attachment 629588[R] Soul of Fenrir (Ultimate)
Crow consumes his madness giving into his curse transforming him into a moonlit beast.
  • Type: Self Buff
  • Cooldown: 110 / 100 / 90s
Quote:
Crow consumes his madness giving into his curse transforming him into a moonlit beast for 15s. Crow heals and gains 15 / 25 / 35% Max Health, 20 / 30 / 40% Movement Speed and increases the healing effects he receives by 50%.

Additionally Crow's [Glaive Wings] apply Grievous Wounds for 3s and [The Eye of Ohm] effects all foes around Crow.
Notes on [Soul of Fenrir]:
  • With keeping to Nasus and Renekton theme of becoming hulking beasts here to mess stuff up Crow will change into a large wolf.
  • Building a Spirit visage can grant a massive heal from his ultimate. Save [Soul of Fenrir] until after you resurrect from Guardian's Angel can really fool the enemy team into sticking around when they really shouldn't.
:Speech:
  • Upon Selection- ""
  • Move 1- ""
  • Move 2- ""
  • Move 3- ""
  • Move 4- ""
  • Taunt- ""
  • Attack 1- ""
  • Attack 2- ""
  • Kill Minion- ""
  • Kill Champion- ""
  • [Q]- ""
  • [W]- ""
  • [E]- ""
  • [R]- ""
  • Death- ""
  • [B]- ""
:Playing As Crow:
  • Crow can build up Fury easily allowing him to take the brunt of an enemy teams assault with [Arcanic Skin] before dishing out his empowered abilities.
  • [Soul of Fenrir], Lifesteal and some Attack Speed mixed with [Arcanic Skin]'s active will have Crow hunting and destroying anyone he comes across.
:Playing Against Crow:
  • Crow's ultimate makes him extremely difficult to kill. Applying grievous wounds to him before he can use it can severely hurt his survivability.
  • Be careful of fighting Crow while low on health. He can easily switch from a defensive champion to a hard hitting offensive bruiser with [Arcanic Skin].
:Recommended Items:
  • Berserker's Greaves / Mercury's Threads (Furor)
  • Spirit Visage
  • Atma's Impaler
  • Warmog's Armor
  • Zephyr / Wit's End
  • Guardian's Angel
:Skins:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______
:Change Log:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______
:Visual Aid:
  • 1) A picture of a glaive.
  • 2) The general style of wolf that Crow will change into. Original Artist
  • 3) The general style of wolf that Crow will change into. Original Artist
  • 4) The general style of wolf that Crow will change into. Original Artist

Phreaks Grandma

02-28-2013

Interesting, that would work out quite well I think!

MilkusWolfus

02-28-2013

Thanks I'm glad you like it! =)

Lv99 Mew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

i love the connection to Nasus and Renekton as they are some of my favorite lore in the game. I found this champion because of your link on the Blood Champion that is designed to kill health stacking tanks. I like both of your ideas. ]

This one seems really fun. i don't care for WarWick, but this werewolf would be awesome. It would be cool if his ultimate had a second cast effect where he could leap at someone. Werewolves leap you know? not really damage based, maybe apply a basic attack, but just a gap closer.

MilkusWolfus

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finis Phoenix View Post
i love the connection to Nasus and Renekton as they are some of my favorite lore in the game. I found this champion because of your link on the Blood Champion that is designed to kill health stacking tanks. I like both of your ideas. ]

This one seems really fun. i don't care for WarWick, but this werewolf would be awesome. It would be cool if his ultimate had a second cast effect where he could leap at someone. Werewolves leap you know? not really damage based, maybe apply a basic attack, but just a gap closer.
Maybe I could give him a running on all fours like Volibear. I didn't want to create a leap for the fact of balancing and Crow is going to be a hulking beast rather than the smaller warwick.

I'm glad you like him. =)

MilkusWolfus

03-02-2013

Wolf Bump!

Lv99 Mew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilkusWolfus View Post
Maybe I could give him a running on all fours like Volibear. )
That would be cool. If while in his ult he ran on all fours. It would also keep the similarities between him and WW lower.

MilkusWolfus

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finis Phoenix View Post
That would be cool. If while in his ult he ran on all fours. It would also keep the similarities between him and WW lower.
That would go well with the lore of Fenir since he is a giant wolf rather than a werewolf.

Now the two thing I am considering is changing his "Werewolf" form with a giant wolf similar to how Nidalee changes into a cougar while retaining the massive, stuff just got real, feel of Nasus and Renekton. And in doing so should his [Q] change in his ultimate to a new skill? While he has no gap closer he does have a ranged stun (AoE in ultimate) and huge speed buff in ultimate. I just don't think I want to give him a simple lunge or leap. Too bland and Nidalee-like I feel.

MilkusWolfus

03-03-2013

Trading Reviews!

~:: MilkusWolfus' Character Concept Emporium! ::~

MilkusWolfus

03-06-2013

Ability icons added.