Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

One of those days ...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DG Denz Brujah

02-28-2013

<Pointless rant>

Ever have one of those days where you just totally suck ... Nothing works ... You can't win and you feel like you let every down? That was me yesterday I was trying out for a team and I Herpd all day then I decided to play troloque to gather myself .... Omg by the end of the night I wanted to smash my laptop ... Call it nerves call it whatever ... It's just one if those days you wanna forget

</rant>

DevlJoe

02-28-2013

Every day.

lbgsloan

02-28-2013

The golden rule with LoL is to never keep playing when on a losing streak. It never gets better. Take a break for the day, or longer even.

Golly

02-28-2013

Quote:
lbgsloan:
The golden rule with LoL is to never keep playing when on a losing streak. It never gets better. Take a break for the day, or longer even.

Even a small break. Like go watch an episode of something... play a different game for an hour... can have a huge impact on your mindset.

Tilt is a real thing in many games. This has been known to be the best solution.

MyDeadGrandma

02-28-2013

I stop playing for the day after 3 losses in a row, no matter what.