Ban garen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheFakeSit

02-28-2013

If you do , you're bad and you should feel bad.

Lirb

02-28-2013

Or maybe you ban him because he currently has the highest win rate of all top lane match-ups?

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...up&range=daily

Atzigan

02-28-2013

TheFakeSit says...if you do, you're bad and you should feel bad.
Summoners around click on his lolking.....Facepalm...more deaths than kills or assists.

Garen is really strong, not because of the spin2win. But because of his regeneration ratios he gets when damaged, that plus a couple items he's really annoying to deal with. And you're basically spamming your abilities for him to regen back up.

Doumz

02-28-2013

If you ban Elise and Kayle, be sure Garen gonna get pick.

NiceDynamite

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFakeSit View Post
If you do , you're bad and you should feel bad.
is this from the same person who has no higher than a 40% win rate in any lane?

Oh nevermind he does good as Darius, that's how we know he's really good.

UnPr0

02-28-2013

Too op

TIMEL355

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDog View Post
Or maybe you ban him because he currently has the highest win rate of all top lane match-ups?

http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...up&range=daily
Sry I don't really use lolking. When you say he has the highest win rate, do you mean percentage wise or number? Are your stats on garen based on level 30s or lvl 1-20? Is this in ranked or in normal?

Having the highest number of wins won't prove anything seeing how garen is used a lot because he is a DECENT top lane CHEAP champion. Almost every player probably has a garen because he is a decent, cheap top lane for when they would be forced to play top.

Are your stats based on low levels or high? I know LOTS of low levels play garen because 1) he is one of the champs in tutorial. Many people who used him in tutorial will buy him because he is the only champ they are familiar with and he is cheap. I did. 2) He is among the easiest champions to play and fun.

Is this stat based on ranked or normal? I would find that hard to believe he is highest win rate in ranked. I can easily beat a garen with any champ that has a decent slow (There are ALOT of champs with slow these days) and I havent even started ranked on this account.

Your evidence needs to be better if you truly want to prove garen is op. Garen is viable in my opinion now. RIOT wishes for DIVERSITY in the champions played. They won't nerf garen unless you can provide ACTUAL proof he is op. They don't care about whiners. All whiners do is piss people off in forums. Above is only a few issues you could try to address to truly try to prove he is op. I dislike people who put stupid data like what you did in forums. U fool younger players who havent even reached highschool and learned to analyze statistics to believe u and QQ even more in forums.

Intellectional

02-28-2013

No worse than banning Blitz.