Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot Survey

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoloWings

02-28-2013

Hey all,

Received an email from Riot to complete a survey which was focused around why I had stopped playing Dominion.

Had questions like should there be solo ranked dominion queues, champion balance, reasons why I stopped playing Dominion etc etc

Guess it shows Riot are thinking about Dominion and how to make it more appealing to players

Anyone else get this survey?

EDIT: I don't have my own screenshots because I completed the survey, and cannot get back in but a sample found by Golly can be seen here: http://imgur.com/a/gSTWQ#RaLBsQ9

DiscworldDeath

02-28-2013

Got a screencap for us please?

If so, one could hope.

Nyx87

02-28-2013

Yes, pics please. It's not that i don't believe you, it's just my heart needs to know. I need to know, tell me PLEEEEEEASE TELL MEEEEEEE!

DiscworldDeath

02-28-2013

Quote:
Nyx87:
Yes, pics please. It's not that i don't believe you, it's just my heart needs to know. I need to know, tell me PLEEEEEEASE TELL MEEEEEEE!

You're a bot laner, you have no heart. That's why people gank you, you monster.

*Imagines his Xin Zhao bot-lane ganks to be a knight spearing the evil dragon-demons of Ur*

naotasan

02-28-2013

Pics or it didn't happen,

Duelpower

02-28-2013

Yeah I'm having a hard time believing this.

lbgsloan

02-28-2013

Edit: Sorry, that sounded harsher that I meant it to.

Golly

02-28-2013

Surely OP will deliver.

Fancy Wolf

02-28-2013

Ive had surveys sent to me before, and things with Riot looking to pull me in for a get together forum type thing to discuss things about the game with other players. I believe him and am glad were finally getting some Dom Surveys out there

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

02-28-2013

Quote:
lbgsloan:
Considering they didn't send me anything when I stopped playing for a good 3-4 months, I going to assume this never happened.

It doesn't go out to everyone. Just because you didn't get one doesn't mean it never happened. I just asked Nome. It appears to be real.