I hate promotion series >_>

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LogicalTautology

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnHoly453522 View Post
Skill isn't necessarily all that factors into every game. There is luck, laning matchups, runes, champion matchups, switcharoo (highly effective in some situations) where top and bot lanes are swapped from one side, thus totally throwing off the balance of the lanes...
All of those sound like pretty good examples of skill, actually, with the exception of luck. And luck won't affect you after 20 games.

Elsabet

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnHoly453522 View Post
Skill isn't necessarily all that factors into every game...
in a team situation, no matter the skill level, the greatest factor for winning is DEFINITELY communication and true TEAMWORK...
So what are you asking for? To be advanced to a new Tier or Division for winning 50% of your games? What is so wrong with the 66% (in 3 or 5 games) requirement? Honestly.. it makes sense and is cool and exciting and fun. Forever.

KayleShotGG

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffyknowsyou View Post
LOL over 50 percent, it's a 66 percent ratio. Something not even the great pros have

When you've had a 5 game winning streak just to lolyoutried

it's just, irritating :P

again, if this was the regular elo, I'd have gained something out of it.
I guarentee if the "pros" were in bronze league they'd have much higher than that ratio. You arn't entitled to moving up, you move up IF YOU BELONG HIGHER UP. If you don't win over 50% of your games don't expect to go anywhere higher.

angryWelchMan

02-28-2013

You do realize that the average win rate for PVP is 50%. The average win rate is total win/ total wins + losses. For every game in bronze there are 5 winners and 5 losers. thus the win rate is 5x/(5x+5x) = 5(5+5) =.5 = 50%

and that is common knowledge so yeah your lack of intelligence was just revealed.

also before you say well all the win percent is concentrated in a few people, well those people left bronze quickly and since they left the average is still 50%

also your 9w 23L a win rate of 28%.

Fluffyknowsyou

03-01-2013

The fail in this thread, I can spread it on toast. :P