I hate promotion series >_>

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffyknowsyou

02-28-2013

Most people including myself maintain a ratio of 50 percent, give or take a 1 or 2 percent on our wins. The promotion series demands a ratio of 2/3 and it takes so long to complete....

Had this been regular elo, I'd only lost 22 points...

In this new league ****, I gotta get back to promotional series and try again...

It's like a giant cockblock considering the fact that I was on a 5 game winning streak until the series...

Instead of simply advancing 30 elo, I just make no ****ing headway until beating the stupid ass promo series.

End of rant

I hate this ****....

xDingwithsalad

02-28-2013

Man, sucks that you have to do well in order to move up, huh?

Fluffyknowsyou

02-28-2013

Correction: My teams have to do well to move up :P

That;s what sucks,but its beside the point.

Lirb

02-28-2013

Last time I checked, the team also includes you. You had to win over 50% of your games to get to the promo series. Why can't you win more than 50% of your games in the series to advance?

Taiwanese

02-28-2013

Carry harder.

Lirb

02-28-2013

"Carry harder" is a very poor explanation. You cannot win a game on your own. You have to depend on your teammates for at least some help. Therefore, you need to put some trust in your teammates. Maybe that kill you got with Darius's ultimate could have gone to your Graves. And maybe that kill would have given him enough gold to finish his Bloodthirster before the team fight you just lost. And maybe their ADC wouldn't have escaped with 9 HP and yours could have survived.

Point being, if you are going to play Solo Queue, then work with the teammates you are given. If you don't like it, get 4 of your other friends and make an arranged team. If you can't handle either, then LoL just isn't the game for you.

Taiwanese

02-28-2013

^Taking it too seriously hue.

Fluffyknowsyou

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaDog View Post
Last time I checked, the team also includes you. You had to win over 50% of your games to get to the promo series. Why can't you win more than 50% of your games in the series to advance?
LOL over 50 percent, it's a 66 percent ratio. Something not even the great pros have

When you've had a 5 game winning streak just to lolyoutried

it's just, irritating :P

again, if this was the regular elo, I'd have gained something out of it.

GG Unholy

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffyknowsyou View Post
Correction: My teams have to do well to move up :P

That;s what sucks,but its beside the point.
Exactly!

I am in one now, and I'm fearful to start it, because everytime I have gotten close until this point, I have had a troll/terrible team...

Bronze league is bad enough as it is... especially Division V... I got stuck here on a losing streak after a bad placement series (trolls and AFKers screwed that up).

Lirb

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnHoly453522 View Post
Exactly!

I am in one now, and I'm fearful to start it, because everytime I have gotten close until this point, I have had a troll/terrible team...

Bronze league is bad enough as it is... especially Division V... I got stuck here on a losing streak after a bad placement series (trolls and AFKers screwed that up).
You only call them trolls when they are on your team. But if it's the guy you stomp in your lane, it's because you outplayed him. Hmm... see what I did there?