Patch 3.03 Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Swinub

02-28-2013

I like this patch.

Masterfiends

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

downvotes?

Uuni

02-28-2013

Nice patch overall it seems, can't wait to see it go live

SeiYouSiLa

02-28-2013

wtf? I understand the nerf on Xin Zhao's E but that massive damage reduction on ultimate???? Xin Zhao's kit is made to dive into the middle of the team and tanking up while dealing damage like champions such as Vi, Mundo, Jarvan, Shen (sometimes), etc and therefore he needs tanky items, I don't see what's wrong with his ultimate

nothingxs

Recruiter

02-28-2013

Why the extra nerf to Garen? He was already in trouble in a few lanes (Jayce, Nidalee, Elise, etc.) that are extraordinarily popular picks in top lane, which is really the only lane he can be in -- he's not a great lane-swap guy (he can't hold out 2v1 like other picks) even if he can sort of farm minion waves pretty decently once he gets a few levels, he rarely sees play at the highest levels...

This seems like such a wild, unnecessary nerf on a champion that wasn't really beating anyone, and the people who were losing to him in ranked were the people who needed to learn how to beat him to get better. It feels so hard like aiming towards the lowest common denominator, here.

Blizzaja

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Great, now Kayles ADC/AS builds are useless. GJ Riot.

kevincena3

02-28-2013

wow i really hate the new patch...... come like really they nerfed everything SUPER hard and improved the ADCs by a tiny bit -_-......

BrightNooblar

02-28-2013

"Whats going on guys?"
"Doing well thanks"

Is that not a direct quote from a socially awkward penguin image?

headgmsalvin

02-28-2013

:0 sexy new pings

CyanBloodbane

02-28-2013

Zed nerf noooooooo