Perfect 3v3 team comp

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skull Kid239

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndersMMO View Post
Nidalee
Jayce
Jarvan IV

There are no innate counter-play options vs. poke comps right now and this comp has obscene poke followed up with an unwieldy ability to hard engage. Played properly it's almost impossible to beat and is probably the most universally powerful comp currently available in terms of their average ability to succeed potential vs any type of comp.
interesting idea. why get into a big teamfight when you can poke them down a player and a half before it even starts.
The only good counter against this would be captains boots. Can't poke them if they have a minion meatshield. Even then that's not that good of a defense

Cartman333

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull Kid239 View Post
Singed can have a weak early game but there are items you can build to eliminate that offf the start such as flask boots pots you would be amazed how much you can bully even 1v2 bot with that start

lol that's exactly what I start with when I use singed. great minds think alike I suppose
Just curious what your core build / order are with this start. I love to main Singed on TT, but I have been starting boots + ruby for the health so I can rush a Rod of Ages, then start building Blackfire Torch and Rylai's.

Dunal

03-02-2013

Karma, Hecarim, -insert bruiser here-.

Skull Kid239

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman333 View Post
Just curious what your core build / order are with this start. I love to main Singed on TT, but I have been starting boots + ruby for the health so I can rush a Rod of Ages, then start building Blackfire Torch and Rylai's.
I know rod of ages should be bought early to maximize it's effectiveness, but I have been rushing Rylai's for it's passive. singed is really hard to kill but when he hits level 6 and has rylais, that's when he becomes unkillable. I find that the sustain and harass rylais gives is more useful than the early start to Rod of ages. once i have Rylais I just snowball from there, getting rod of ages, then blackfire.

However, I suppose it's all what you're most comfortable with. I guess i'm too used to having rylais early, when i do start RoA, I find myself dying or getting pushed back.

on an unrelated note, with a lot of champs i don't even start boots. the extra speed is nice, but for 350 you can get some items that can help secure that first blood. I can't recall how many times i won a level 1 team fight with minimal health because i had armor and potions instead of speed.

Angela Anderson

03-02-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skull Kid239 View Post
As the title suggests, I'd like to discuss the perfect 3v3 team comp. It seems here that some champs shine significantly more than others in this playlist.

In my opinion, The best team comp is Singed, Darius, and Kayle.

Singed is flat out unkillable in 3v3, and can initiate very well, combine that with darius's grab and together than can easily and quickly turn the fight into a 3v2 while the enemy team can do nothing but struggle through adhesive. Kayle provides all the support needed to make this unholy singed/darius combo even more threatening, and between poison, blood, and kayles range, nobody will be running away from this team fight. Between the 3, you have physical damage, magic damage, and true damage.

The only flaw with this team would be that singed is bad early game and that they are all melee champs. However the team has enough crowd control for this to be a minor inconvenience at best.

Well LoL, who do you think is the best team comp?
My problem with your comp is where will you put them? At high skill levels, everyone knows it's inefficient to share farm jungle, so people go 1 jungle 1 top 1 bot, and none of your picks are particularly effective at clearing the jungle.

If I'm theorizing about comps, I'd try Diana jungle, Teemo bot, Wukong bot. Good initiation, crowd control, AoE, map control, mix of AP and AD. Diana's displacement with Wukong's ult makes for a deadly teamfight with Teemo kiting from range.

Starkade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

Jax Kayle and any tanky cc'er (shen amumu cho for example)
Jax does big damage
AP Kayle heals him, shields him, and shreds the enemies resistances for him
Amumu Cho Shen or whoever stands around and looks pretty while his epic team carries him

DrAliciaDestiny

03-02-2013

I got really easy games with Wukong top, Mundo jungle and Cho'gath bot. That probably isn't the best comp, but it sure worked out easily for me. Teamwork is more important than the comp though.

Cards and Dice

03-02-2013

Damn, you got me there, OP.

I also think Kennen-Singed-Kayle/Darius would be OP.

Kennen has lots of mobility and deals tons of damage with his lightning rush, and his passive is nothing to laugh at. Especially with Singed in the team, who also has lots of mobility. Kennen stuns, Singed flings, and then the third champ comes in. If Darius, he can also pull in for a wombo combo, and his ult is a great ult. Or Kayle can ult Kennen and the. Kennen can Rush past the enemy champs, followed by an ult and the WitchCap active

Also, Singed and Kennen with Torch are already going to be OP. If Kayle is included there with the BFT nonsense... GG.

Byakkychan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2013

Singed top
Amumu jungle
1 Range dps, Preferably Vayne because she can stun, and in 3v3 it's very easy to land a wall stun and she can escape a gank easily with knockback, tumble and flash.

RenHatter

03-03-2013

Voli/Riven/lux

123456 ... 11