New team Looking for talent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cr00k3d

02-26-2013

I am a long time player, been playing for over 3 years ( season 1).
ive decided to start a serious ranked team and i am looking for dedicated players
who have individual skill and are willing to take the time and effort out of there day to
practice, work hard and see how far we can make it as a team.
Currently we have no team name ive decided once i have my team roster we will
brainstorm ideas and come up with names n have a team vote to decide.
I do not want any players that have negative attitude n want to argue about being right or wrong, this is a team and if we lose or win its doing so as a team.

I will take anyone who is gold tier and up to consider trying you out, once again this is a serious team and if u cannot commit then u will not be apart of what we have to offer.
if you are sure u can dedicate your time and knowledge to add to the team then i am open to input. i am a strategist and i will be coming up with team plays, team comps and will be looking for people who can bring more to the table to make our team complete.

I am the teams jungler and captain, I am looking for all roles. i do have considerable candidates for other roles so to apply msg me on LoL and state the following in this post as well.

IGN:
Role:
Tier:
Availability:
Experience:

like i said, this is a team being created and i have already come up with strategies n team comps that ive been making for everyone who joins the team. If you cannot take criticism i do not want you on my team. Im open to input and we will as a team decide on the best decisions to make to improve our play and advance to the best of our potential.

Prime LikeRibs

02-27-2013

IGN: Prime LikeRibs
Role:Mostly Jungle, But have played many games as support
Tier: Silver 5
Availability:Most week nights 10pm est
Experience: Been playing since shortly after release

I know the silver 5 tier is low but I feel I do not belong there. I have recently switched to jungle after playing support for a long time but realizing I need to carry my team to win games. Being support you cannot really do so. Even if you do not want to consider me for the team I am still looking for people to play with and get better. I am a very serious player and have great team communication and am always looking to improve.

Thank you for considering.

Dracones Vitae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

IGN: Draco Tempus
Role: Mid == Jungle == Top, Support, AD Carry <-- In that order
Tier: Bronze 1 and still moving up.
Availability: Weekdays after 9pm EST and weekends
Experience: Since Season 1. However only recently did I start really rank. Before I did it when someone needed a good duo queue.

killerlage

02-27-2013

IGN:killerlage
Role: ADC/mid
Tier: gold II
Availability: Friday's after 4 EST and weekends
Experience: started since season 1

Jerk9003

02-27-2013

IGN: Jerk9003
Role: Mid
Tier: Silver 2(I Had a bad day where I didn't give up and went on a bad streak and ended up here)
Availability: Everyday
Experience: Started season 2

WhiteTrojanMan

02-27-2013

IGN: WhiteTrojanMan
Role: Jungler by far the best...Then Top, Support, Mid, ADC.
Tier: Silver III, but have been promoted twice in the last week.
Availability: Eh, i'm in college. Most days around my class/part-time work schedule.
Experience: Since beta. Also play DotA for 2 years before LoL.

Synxrgy

02-28-2013

IGN: Synxrgy
Role: Jungler/Top
Tier: Gold V (3's) Bronze II (Solo queue) " to be silver V today"
Availability: any time after 3:30 est (when i finish work)
Experience: Started playing lol at the end of season 2, have improved dramatically and am willing to commit and dedicate my time to practice and play.

2Fizzes1Pole

02-28-2013

Ign: Runeslayer 505
Role: Top
Tier:silver 5
Availibilty: anytime after 4pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends
Experience: Been playing since the start of season two, ive played in a few tourneys, i watch LCS alot to better improve myself, i also main jayce top just if you were wondering