Anti-Crit% items needed.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ivandir

12-03-2009

Riot we need anti-crit% items. Tryndamere is slaughtering poor folks in all directions.

How else can we stop him?

I am open to suggestions.

Voices

12-03-2009

Armor.

God SoRcuS

12-03-2009

^ +1

Gandalf 007

12-03-2009

We need world of warcraft's resilience!

Grotsnik

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivandir View Post
Tryndamere is slaughtering poor folks in all directions.
This is really quite unstoppable at the moment. I don't know why Riot acknowledged him as OP in test realm and then re-released him anyway. Crit really isn't an issue with any other character because they have to spend vast amounts of money and anyone can spend half that money in armor and be near immune.

Mass Genocide

12-04-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grotsnik View Post
This is really quite unstoppable at the moment. I don't know why Riot acknowledged him as OP in test realm and then re-released him anyway. Crit really isn't an issue with any other character because they have to spend vast amounts of money and anyone can spend half that money in armor and be near immune.
It is actually far from unstoppable. It is much worse when you have a ranged character such as Tristana who can stack crit and sit at a distance and take out characters easy. Tryndamere is one of the more stronger carries by having his crit based abilities which makes him shine in the dps category, but for all Tryndameres that do not run cleanse (which I do and I believe it is a must on him) they can easily get stunlocked and killed never being able to kill anyone on the opposing team.

Tryndamere is simply a character designed to run up and beat things to a pulp. If you prevent him from beating, he's not much. Plus stuns stop his ult. So stop crying and stun him.

blackmoses

12-04-2009

I agree you must disable the other teams carries in order to effective kill. Or greatly reduce attack speed. Also don't feed him it's a fairly simple concept that people don't get. Everyone is far to greedy these days. While I play him i know that as soon as get my ult someone's dieing garanteed. Also poison helps kill tyrndamere when he trys to run away cause his ult is almost up.

blackmoses

12-04-2009

also they hurt his early game with the blood lust change so harrass early game and kill easy as that.