Terrible ****ing teams.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HoodriiicH

02-28-2013

All aboard the ****tykidsbus

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

HoodriiicH

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonedPeace View Post
It is true.

The same people end up at the top of the ladder every season.
After hard resets, they play with the same noobs that you do.
You (and everyone else) can say what you like, but if you continue to view the photos I post, I guarantee you will end up in pure agreement.

xSeCKSx

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodriiicH View Post
You (and everyone else) can say what you like, but if you continue to view the photos I post, I guarantee you will end up in pure agreement.
One - I have to log into facebook or the photos are restricted regardless - they can be posted on the forums, there is an upload feature.

Doing well when your team does well isn't hard.

Doing well when your team doesn't is what sets you apart, more importantly, being the deciding factor in what would have otherwise been a loss.

You can' t win every game and some teams fall apart. But if you're constantly blaming your team and failing to see your own mistakes and missteps, you're going to be in the same place for a very long time.

Seriphym

03-01-2013

Quote:
I'm starting a continuous thread with all of the ****ty randoms I get on team in solo queue. I know for a fact my level of play is that of upper gold/lower platinum at least, but I will never see the light of day having to carry 2-3 downsies every game.
As I once told a friend after becoming exasperated with her continual complaints about not finding the right man and her relationships always ending poorly:

"You are the only common denominator between all those matches."

Tristump

03-01-2013

Quote:
I'm starting a continuous thread with all of the ****ty randoms I get on team in solo queue. I know for a fact my level of play is that of upper gold/lower platinum at least, but I will never see the light of day having to carry 2-3 downsies every game.
I think that's the attitude that keeps you from rising to higher elo.

If that's the case, you have to keep playing to prove it. Otherwise you probably belong in the division you deserve.

Elsabet

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshun Bastard View Post
untrue. Sometimes it's impossible to carry.
Dude, please please take your time when trying to make a logical statement. You were responding to a claim that a Gold V player should win 80% of games played at the Silver IV level. 80% = most games. Sometimes = ~20% (or arguably less!) You are agreeing, but starting out with the word "untrue." You are a contradiction.

Please please practice thinking things through before posting on the forums. You really are otherwise wasting everyone's time.

gr8job

03-01-2013

The trouble with solo queue is the lack of communication... every time I win, it's because our team had fantastic communication and synchronization. Every time I lose, it's because we're not focused and we just kind of run around like duh. I've played games with premade 5's where every single one of us lose our lanes (not intense feeding, just falling behind on CS, kills, turrets, etc), but once we start focusing up, clearing objectives, and entering balanced teamfights, we win the game. I've had games where I went like 20 and 1 and STILL lost, because I don't really have the ability to lead a bunch of uncommunicative people. Sounds like you just need to find a few people to play with on Vent (or even better, in the same room). You'll notice that sometimes, it ISN'T your fault that you lose. It's a team game, so YOU'RE not losing, your TEAM is.

Shadow Wolf 47

03-01-2013

Quote:
. On most of these, you will see I have the most cs, kill , assists, wards purchased, damage done, least deaths, you name it (unless I get support).
Hmmm....when did they add that you can see how many wards somebody bought? Unless you bought them, but left them in your inventory?
I'm not great, but trust me, you belong at your rank. Go put your ego somewhere and take responsibility for your losses

HoodriiicH

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 47 View Post
Hmmm....when did they add that you can see how many wards somebody bought? Unless you bought them, but left them in your inventory?
I'm not great, but trust me, you belong at your rank. Go put your ego somewhere and take responsibility for your losses
ill send you fraps recordings. you can see for yourself. I bet I am 10x better player than you.

xSeCKSx

03-02-2013

Quote:
ill send you fraps recordings. you can see for yourself. I bet I am 10x better player than you.
If you need to post a thread like this, no you aren't. You don't see the diamond folk crying about this.

If you're losing more than you're winning, the only common factor is you. People would be more than happy to offer words of wisdom to help you improve, but instead you think you're better than you actually are.