Terrible ****ing teams.

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HoodriiicH

02-27-2013

I'm starting a continuous thread with all of the ****ty randoms I get on team in solo queue. I know for a fact my level of play is that of upper gold/lower platinum at least, but I will never see the light of day having to carry 2-3 downsies every game.

SHMEEPS phd

02-27-2013

if you are a lower platinum skilled player, then you will never be the cause of your team's loss.

therefore, you team has 4 chances to get ****ty players or trolls. The opposing team has 5.

Therefore, you should realistically win more games than you lose.

Therefore, you should advance up the rankings until you meet a pool of players that are equal to your skill level. At this point, you will occasionally be the reason for losing because you encountered players who are better than you.

More likely, if you have been stuck in a league or division for several hundred games with 0 progress, then it is your own damn fault.

HoodriiicH

02-28-2013

The level of trolls I get on my team is always exponentially highers than that of the enemy team. And the scenario you described is based on an infinite number of games which is unrealistic.

Atzigan

02-28-2013

Lol, you're in Silver IV... you don't deserve being in plat or even gold III. the game gets more challenging as you progress. Think of it like this. Every player has the same chance to get trolls in yolo queue. So the meaning of all the players that are higher than you is that, it is not impossible. It just means you're doing something wrong. Remember, not because you get **** ton of kills or you win your lane you're a great player. In no way in hell you are. The only way you'll carry yourself up the ladder is facilitating your team's game, having a lot of presence everywhere in the map and warding. Helping your teamates at all times so their morale gets better. This game is not about you, it's about the 5 people in the team. And if you rage at your teamates...well there you go, thats the reason you're losing.

HoodriiicH

02-28-2013

I never said I DESERVE plat, even if I believe that I do, I just said my level of play is around that. I've addressed all of these areas already. I buy 3-4 wards every base trip and hold most of my raging til the end of the game in postlobby when i tell my team how badly they all played. I try to jungle when possible to carry all lanes. I ward every hotspot and gank every lane at every possible opportunity. I explain general strategies to my team and try to work as a team. You and the rest of the community can say over and over that there is no way to not move up in the ladders if one does all the things that I say I do. However, until you are matched with the **** scum of mindless, elo hell garbage, I suggest you use your imagination. I will continue to post shots of boards showing the garbage teams I get put on. On most of these, you will see I have the most cs, kill , assists, wards purchased, damage done, least deaths, you name it (unless I get support). There has been, is currently, and will continue to be a recurrent theme of trolls on my teams. And while I consider it possible (a necessity and every game event for me) to carry at least 1 bad player/****ty lane, and rarely even 2, I will never see the light of day having to carry an entire team of players that are worse than a 90-year-old quadraparaplegic with rheumatoid arthritis.

HoodriiicH

02-28-2013

And before anyone says I should be giving kills to other lanes as Jungler, that is my primary goal in most games. Until I realize how bad that person is, and that the gold would be useful to me and my team if it were in my pocket.

LogicalTautology

02-28-2013

If you are even Gold5 playing in Silver4, you will win 80% of your games easily.

12345 ... 6