Ranked System Fail?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nfinitii

02-27-2013

So i "ranked up" from bronze to silver, and have found some of the worst players i have ever seen. Just had a game w/ 0/8 mf would couldn't farm and would just walk into graves and leona. I dont understand the ranking system when i supposedly "ranked up" and c a bunch of players like this mf in silver. I feel like a lot of these players r new to lol and dont understand the game.

I have not enjoyed the game since ive ranked up to silver.

ArcanaZeroOne

02-28-2013

The new ranked system is broken, I can never get out of Bronze V because i always get afk players, trolls, and stubborn people who insist season 2 builds still work. The whole idea of a 2/3 series for changing divisions is bad, it should only do that when you change tiers.

Takhuan

02-28-2013

I imagine that bronze people have just played a lot of games and can't overcome the trolls.

Silver players are where the elo waterfall is. Noobs come in but their passive aggressive issues weight people down.

I had a game where we almost turned it around but our Annie who was ap carrying who I ganked for and fed went all negative and started not coordinating with the team. People like that you don't see in bronze as much because they actually play a lot of games and don't give up which is why they are where they are... Because most of the persnickity people stop playing ranked after that point.

There are a lot of good and skilled players in Bronze but they can't carry their games. Carrying streaks of games involves abusing some unforeseen aspect of the game without taking unnecessary risks or having the solid mechanics to make the most of a particular set of champions.

Take Jungling or playing a tank like malphite or shen or amumu. Also the unexpected sustain damage champions like rumble or swain. Or unexpected snowballing capitalizers like Kayle or Alistar or Lee Sin who can babysit a snowballing ally into game-ending territory.

A good way to get out of that elo is to abuse subtle but solid and safe meta carrying and playing lots of games to see it to fruition. Don't get discouraged if you are playing a way that you know works but you loose a few games.

Getting to silver 1 for me(5 times already) has been mostly about dragon and baron and not dieing more than 3 times in lane.

Oz SammyD X

03-02-2013

I can't seem to get any wins, I'm in silver 5, got demoted because off trolls/feeders/bad players, I always get the bad team and the enemy seems like they're pro, if I win a game i get 5 LP, if loss I lose like 20 LP, why is it so broken?

I don't deserve this, I had such a good start to ranked and had more wins than losses, now I have way more losses than wins.

SOMEONE PLEASE DUO WITH ME AND GET ME OUT OF THIS HELL!!!!............ Please? :3

icestealth 2

03-02-2013

yeha i hate this new ranked system i am in bronze iv and for every victory i get only 6 or 7 lp and just one defeat takes 21 lp away and i freaking hate that its like i woukld literally ahve to win every single match to get to bronze 3

Celinaesta

03-03-2013

Well I was places in bronze 1 and had massive trollers and bad players and dropped to bronze 2. I got out of bronze 2 winning 20-15points per game and losing that much. In Bronze one i started winning 15-19points till around 70 then 10 or so per game with -5 to -7 per loss. Which was ok since i went on a win streak with some trading wins for losses. Now im on a win streak winning 2 points per game at 95 points. I dont want to play anymore because I know that if i lose id lose around 5-10 points and force to back to a win streak to get backto where I am. as it stands i need to win 3 more games to rank up to silverV