Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

SYNAPSE - Looking for AD Carry and Top Laner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChrissehGG

02-27-2013

Server: North America

My IGN: Cryticalz

Team Synapse - Looking for players who are dedicated to improve, player either top or ADC and can play around 3pm Australian time through the week or all day on weekends. We are not looking for ragers, we are looking for people who communicate very well in voice chat (Teamspeak) and have good knowledge of all lanes and the game in general.

Please Answer the Following if you wish to apply

IGN:

Role:

League(if any):

Best Champs(at least 7):

Name the Blue, Red respawn timers, and Drag spawn/respawn timers and your responsibilities:

If top, explain your play style:

If AD Carry, explain your play style

What do you do best(mechanic-wise) and what do you offer to us:

Anything else:

Do you prefer mid/late/early game:

OreIsan

02-27-2013

Ign: oreisan
Role: Top or bot (support, then adc)
Champs: Akali, taric, caitlyn, kayle, darius, leona, nunu
Blue/red 5mins 1:55 into game. Drag 7, Baron 15
Top: Farm and harass, focus on farm and not giving up kills. Keep wards up constantly.
AD: Focus on farm and zoning, and not dying to ganks.
Farming, map awareness, zoneing as support.

Mid-late game

DrWhippy

02-27-2013

lol @ the bronze

Jordan T7

02-28-2013

IGN: jdawg458

Role: top/ jungler

League(if any): im in Silver if that's what ur asking

Best Champs(at least 7): Jax, Vi, Irelia, Vlad, Xin Zhao, Diana, Jayce....

Name the Blue, Red respawn timers, and Drag spawn/respawn timers and your responsibilities: Blue and red every 5, Dragon every 6, and Baron spawns at 15 mins and every 7 mins after its been killed

If top, explain your play style: It all depends on the champ im vs and who im playing. But if I had to say, I'd be more of a passive farming, don't die mentality type

If AD Carry, explain your play style: Same as top lane

What do you do best(mechanic-wise) and what do you offer to us: Amazing communicating and adaptablilty

Anything else:

Do you prefer mid/late/early game: Weird question. Mid game?

LOL nevermind your bronze 4

Worst Iee sin

02-28-2013

IGN: Dudemydude

Role: Any (Prefer adc)

League(if any): Bronze I

Best Champs(at least 7): Top: Garen/Vlad/Jayce/Gangplank, Mid: Fizz, Fiddle, Orianna, Panth, Jungle: Udyr, Lee, Mundo (rip shyv :/), ADC: Caitlyn, Ez, Trist, Ashe, Supp: Taric, Lulu, Fiddle, Nid

Name the Blue, Red respawn timers, and Drag spawn/respawn timers and your responsibilities: red/blue spawn at 1:55, 5 min respawn; drag spawn at 5 min with 6 min respawn; baron at 15 with 7 min respawn; responsibility: as top, ward baron/river, bot help with dragon control

If top, explain your play style: i like to test my opponent, and play aggresively to snowball, but if countered/etc i just farm hard

If AD Carry, explain your play style: farm hard to mid/late game, harrassing between minion hits; i tend to leave laning phase 2-3 / 0-1, and aim for 300 farm at 35 mins, full build at 40

What do you do best(mechanic-wise) and what do you offer to us: i feel im best at carrying when i go adc, and otherwise providing a strong teamfight presence

Anything else: im generally on at 7-8 central time for a game or 2, and for like 4-6 on saturday

Do you prefer mid/late/early game: late game for adc, thats where i shine; early/mid everywhere else

Mynx

03-04-2013

Im from sydney
Role main:Adc
IGN: Von Minx

I'm interested depending on how good you ar

Capt Carmine

Recruiter

03-04-2013

Cryticalz, you should post the skill and divisions of the players on your team so people applying know where your team is at