making a new ranked team (bronze)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HavkinKnight

02-27-2013

We are a brand new team with 2 fresh 30s looking to finally start ranked play. but we need teammates that wanna progress to the top.

Requirements:
-At least Lvl 30
-Willing to play late at night around 11pm CST - 3am CST
-Kind and willing to listen and learn as well as teach and help
-Have skype and Mic
-NO Harassment/trolling/flaming/being rude! i dont care if you talk trash to the other team but keep it respectful when you talk to your team. dont be the other teams MVP by getting angry at us.

To apply:
-IGN
-What lane you want (we need Jungler, Mid, Top)
-Ranked or team Exp.
-Why you should be considered for a spot on the team

thanks for the the intrest and best of luck! hope we can make a solid team!

Got Racks

02-27-2013

-IGN
-Age 27
-Time zone cst
-What lane you want (we need Jungler, Mid, Top) Top
-Ranked or team Exp. Some
-Why you should be considered for a spot on the team Because im not a jack ass

melonchole

02-27-2013

Time Zone : CST
Preferred Lane: Mid but i will play any position
Ranked Experience: A fair amount of ranked Exp. I played before Season 3 and just got back into it.
Why : Because I am a good team player and communicator. And because the time you plan to play is precisely the time i usually play. And also im not a jack ass.

ButterCup94

02-27-2013

-IGN: ButterCup94
-Time zone: EST
-What lane you want (we need Jungler, Mid, Top): I can do all of them, but I prefer top.
-Ranked or team Exp. I have a group of friends that I play with normally, but no legit exp in the ranked field except solo que.
-Why you should be considered for a spot on the team: I'm willing to stay no matter what, and better myself along with the team.

HavkinKnight

02-28-2013

added Buttercup and melonchole to my friends list hope to run games tomorrow.

HavkinKnight

02-28-2013

bump

nanuski

02-28-2013

IGN: XplosiveLegs
Time Zone: CST
Preferred Lane: Mid, but, will play what is needed.
Exp: Solo/Duo Silver Rank
Why should I be added: I'm looking for a consistent group of people to play and learn with to get out of solo queue and start getting into the team aspect of the game. I'm also not a rager and take criticism well and try and learn from my mistakes.

Lord Knoxx

02-28-2013

-IGN Lord Knoxx
-Age 27
-Time zone EST
-What lane you want (we need Jungler, Mid, Top) Jungle
-Ranked or team Exp. I've been all over the bronze division. Kind of fell out of playing ranked until I feel ready to try again at it.
-Why you should be considered for a spot on the team I feel like I'm a pretty solid Jungler and I can sub in for any other spot. I actively ward and I've been working on keeping timers for all the neutral map objectives. The only slight issue I have is the times you want to play. I can be on for most of that time, just going that late could get rough. I think it could work out though.

HavkinKnight

02-28-2013

Adding everyone And looking forward to playing some games tonight!!

Rain Rax

03-16-2013

-IGN: Rain Rax
-Time zone:Eastern Time
-I usually play mid almost all of my games. If im not mid, I would usually fill into any role possible with a champ that would benefit the team comp.
-Ranked or team Exp: Bad experences with soloing ranked, dont have people available to play team ranked. I have plenty experence playing with teams.
-Why you should be considered for a spot on the team- I fit into any role and succeed at playing these roles unless there's somebody feeding Garen :l