LF Duo to get out of Bronze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

deathofall84

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

I have been struggling with trolls for several weeks now and really just want to get out of bronze. I have come close on several occasions but to no avail. I play a mean leona support, fizz mid, nasus top, xin zaho jungle, and many other rolls. I can fill most spaces and play most lanes well across the board. post here then add me plz.

DoubleDipperXD

02-28-2013

How about email me ace2000alex@hotmail.com
Tell me more

deathofall84

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

what else do you want to know?

Great Iniquity

02-28-2013

If you are in bronze league odds are you are making a ton of mistakes. Even if the next 10 games in a row you played had afk's the games after should be easy to carry yourself out of. As long as you keep focusing on how other people were holding you back and you don't focus on how to make yourself better, bronze league will be your home.

deathofall84

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Iniquity View Post
If you are in bronze league odds are you are making a ton of mistakes. Even if the next 10 games in a row you played had afk's the games after should be easy to carry yourself out of. As long as you keep focusing on how other people were holding you back and you don't focus on how to make yourself better, bronze league will be your home.
Don't get me wrong i am constantly trying to improve on myself. I am largely just tired of the frustration others cause me. I am well aware that I am not a pro but I just want to get away from the people that afk, troll, etc. as i take the game seriously and don't appreciate others ruining my game experience. I try to look at what i do during and after the game to see what i could have done and what I should do the next time. I know the game doesn't fall solely on others but it is a team game and I want to have a team that cares, can communicate, and doesn't yell feed after one death.

ColeDoty15

03-01-2013

You know, when I was in bronze that same guy told me that instead of finding a duo partner that it was my fault I was in bronze and that I will never get out of bronze even with a duo partner thinking that it's the trolls that's keeping me in there. That same day I found a duo partner, and was out of bronze within the next couple days. Yeah, it's not the trolls alright.