Dedicated Tournament Team LF Gold Jungler

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stitch In Time

02-27-2013

We're looking for a gold ranked Jungler to fill a spot on our already practiced team. We've been playing together for a bit over a month now, and have gone 7-2 thus far in ranked games (Team name is "El Chupakabra", feel free to look us up). We'll be competing in at least one, if not two tournaments every week, and hope to have our first this Sunday at the Go4Lol if we can get our Jungler position filled in time.

We practice together daily between the hours of 8pm - past midnight (EST). We're looking for someone who is dedicated and willing to put in a significant amount of time practicing each day. We expect the ability to critique/be critiqued in our respective play styles and the willingness to improve on any areas where we may need additional work. As a tournament team, we take this rather seriously.

If you're interested in hopping on board, please leave the following information below, and I (or Ssynn) will contact you if we'd like to get a trial game or two in (please be over 18):

IGN:
Availability:
Top 5 Junglers:
Jungle Philosophy / Playstyle (put this into words as best you can):

BigDaddyBeef

02-27-2013

BigDaddyBeef
I'm available nights
Mao, Mundo, Jarv, Amumu, Xin, but i can play all the junglers well
I like to aggressively gank my lanes and keep control of the buffs on the map.
Depending on who I'm using I also like to counterjungle heavily as well.
I added you already, feel free to message me

Jim Roe

02-27-2013

Jim Roe
I'm available anytime ( besides tuesday and thursday)
Hecarim, Xin, J4, Vi, Mao
Depending on jungler i play according. Usually perfer to gank top and mid and help those lanes win. I prefer safe play and will only make risky plays if it is planned

dRaGoNSlaYR69x

02-27-2013

IGN: 4not ajcl
Availability: anytime
Top 5 Junglers: noct j4 hec vi mao
Jungle Philosophy / Playstyle (put this into words as best you can): very aggro on most champs

HomegrownOranges

02-27-2013

IGN: Homegrownoranges
Availability: Any time other than 10am-11am pst monday/wed, so i can make all practices.
Top 5 Junglers: Olaf,Xin,J4,Hec, and ammumu
Jungle Philosophy / Playstyle (put this into words as best you can: Theres a time and place for everything, as a jungle you have to know what is going to happen and in what lane, where to countergank, where to gank, where to hold, which lane needs help, and which lane is fine

Stitch In Time

02-28-2013

bump