Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

5v5 LF 1 more Memeber

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ITzCamiloRun

02-27-2013

Newish 5v5 team we're currently 6/5 we are trying to find a solid support or adc prefer either or
add me ig and we'll try you out pretty friendly
East Pacific
Skype would be nice ( Not mandatory)

Bloodbrew

02-27-2013

I am a fair support. I would not mind if you kicked me if you don't like me or the synergy is not there. I have account on EU west silver 3 and Bronze in NA. I am off a lot and have lots of time to game. I do run skype/vent/TS and a few other VoIP's. I main support and ADC but can fill. I have all champs for trades and have played for 2 years and change. 30MBs cable connection and I run LoLreplay and watch my game play to improve and see what I did wrong or where I can improve.

Solemn Hawk

02-28-2013

I'm support, i like to think pretty good at it to. Run multiple different supports for different team comps, on almost every night EST, and run skype/vent if needed. If interested hit me up (Solemn Hawk) NA server

YoungGoN4v5

02-28-2013

I'll play a few games, see how it works.

TheGrimReapër

02-28-2013

i love be a support adc or jungle.. but im venezuelan. if u dont have problem with that we can try with normal games..

The Torpe

03-02-2013

Ill support, add me. Torpe67 is my ign.