Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lf top/support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aomni

02-27-2013

Role applying for: Top or Support those are actually my two mains.

League/div: Currently Silver II - I was given this account by my cousin 4 weeks ago and had never played League before that. He was at Bronze IV when I started and I am still progressing quickly through ranked. Should hit gold by the end of next week or sooner.

Best Strength: Ward coverage, timers and making sure we capitalize off of any advantage by getting dragon, towers, baron or even just more ward coverage.

Worst Weakness: Hmm... I guess I can be to cautious at times when playing Top. I do try every game to critique my own play and feel that I have already corrected many weaknesses but I still have some.

Most Proficient Champion:
Top - Pantheon.
Support - Taric.

Secondary Champions:
Top - Shen, Wukong, Yorick, Darius, Jayce, Garen, Jarvan, Singed, Olaf, Chogath... I play most of the top lane champs and try to counter pick.
Support - Leona, Sona, Lux, Nidalee, Nunu, Lulu, I also play most supports and try to pick a champion that compliments the team and the ADC.

"Why I want to join your Team" You appear professional and I am wanting to join the tournament scene for League. Hopefully my addition could be a good fit for myself and your team.

"What I feel I can bring to the team" Maturity... That seems to be lacking heavily in this specific gaming community.

Prior Team Experience: I have never been on a team before with League. I was however the GM of the best rated battleground guild in the world for the first season in World of Warcraft and competed heavily in that.

Availability: Saturday - Wednesday I can play at 2 am EST for several hours. I have all day and night on Thursday and Friday.

Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc.
I primarily use skype but am open to whatever the team is using.

In Game name: Aomni

Xiang Wu

02-27-2013

b

Icy Fate

02-27-2013

Role applying for: Top
League/div: Gold 5
Best Strength: Motivator
Worst Weakness: Don't deal with bull**** well, like annoying people.
Most Proficient Champions: Vlad, Renekton, Jax, Darius
Secondary Champions: Shen, Malphite, Jayce
"Why I want to join your Team"
I want to join the team because i want to play LoL at a competitive level and start to make a break into Esports and I'm a very competitive person and i want to attend events in the future.
"What I feel I can bring to the team"
I can get people pumped im very vocal when i play, I'd rather have my team happy then thinking that we are going to lose and have a fighting chance. Also i have a good friend who is an amazing support player who i can voeage for if you wanna try me out i would love to bring him with me we have alot of chemistry together because we were semi-pro CoD players looking for a new start.
Prior Team Experience
I've been on one other team and the team broke up cause of the mid laner...
Availability
I'm available every day and alot of time on the weekends.
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc.
Of course i have a mic and i have vent, skype, and teamspeak
In Game name: Icy Fate

rejectandaccept

Recruiter

02-27-2013

Role applying for:support
League/div:silver V
Best Strength:skill shots
worst Weakness:too aggresive sometimes
Most Proficient Champion thresh
Secondary Champions lulu, nunu, alistar
"Why I want to join your Team" looking for a team to get cohessive with and hopefully do well
"What I feel I can bring to the team" comic relief and an all around good attitude
Prior Team Experience 0
Availability whenever
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc. yessir
In Game name: rejectandaccept

FlamerSprite

02-28-2013

Role applying for:Any but adc
League/div:Bronze 5
Best Strength:Im a good top and I can hold my own against my lane and I ward top so I look for ganks and I don't make stupid decisions
worst Weakness:im ok at farming not the best but Im still improving
Most Proficient Champion Voli
Secondary Champions=xin/Olaf/Darius/Yi/Diana
"Why I want to join your Team"I am currently looking for a team who seriously wants to play but any time I join one they stop playing or become not active
"What I feel I can bring to the team" I can help in team fights I know smart actions i'm not the type off person who will troll or go in a 1v5 situation like some people might do and I will try my best to improve my weaknesses
Prior Team Experience I have been in prior teams
Availability- Usually any day of the week but if I have something I will tell the team or try to work around it
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc. I have a microphone I can Skype
In Game name:FlamerSprite

NSRetribution

02-28-2013

Out of curiosity,

Current league/division in LoL of your current players?

Xiang Wu

02-28-2013

Quote:
NSRetribution:
Out of curiosity,

Current league/division in LoL of your current players?

myself-bronze 2
adc- silver 3
mid-gold 5
We have all only been playing for about 3-4 months but we have a lot of experience with competitive gaming from are backgrounds so I have a lot of confidence in this team to make it far.

Xiang Wu

02-28-2013

b

Zeebah

02-28-2013

Role applying for:SUPPORT
League/div:Silver V
Best Strength: Keeping a cool head during frustrating times like one lane on the team loosing horribly. Instead of pointing out what the player did wrong i would make sugestions on how the player can do to fix it if he/she hasn't been trying it.
worst Weakness: Keeping up timers on things like some of my wards and objectives like barron/dragon.
Most Proficient Champion: Thresh
Secondary Champions: Sona/Nami
"Why I want to join your Team" To better myself and also to finally play with players that i can talk to insted of having to deal with a bunch of kids in yolo ques.
"What I feel I can bring to the team"
Prior Team Experience: None
Availability: Every Tuesday and Thursdays 10am - 530pm PST and the rest of the days depends on my work
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc. I got all of them haha.
In Game name:Zeebah

Greul

02-28-2013

Role applying for: Top or support.
League/div: Bronze 1/Silv 5. I blame elo hell.
Best Strength: Map awareness and knowing when to play defensive/aggressive.
worst Weakness: Can't think of any.
Most Proficient Champion: Probably Kayle, Lee Sin, Riven, Irelia, and Jayce. (Sona/Lulu/Leo for support)
Secondary Champions: Any. I can play evey champion.
"Why I want to join your Team": I've been looking for a good competitive team.
"What I feel I can bring to the team": I'm a funny guy, and people tell me I'm fun to play with. I love playing League competitively.
Prior Team Experience: Just teams I find on here.
Availability: All the time. Eastern Time Zone
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc.: Skype
In Game name: Infect