Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lf top/support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xiang Wu

02-27-2013

UPDATE: Are team as of now is finished. We are still looking for a sub support for the team and if someone is interested in that then make a post and well talk about more of what that means when we get the chance to talk to eachother. Same questions for application. You will practice with team and chat with the team. If are main support is kicked or you improve and seem more dedicated then are main support then you will be are main and the other one will move down to a sub but that comes down to dedication, desire to improve, and activity mostly.

Hello everyone. My team I have made is only missing a strong top and support laner but before that let me explain some things about me and the team. I come from starcraft 2 and my adc does as well. We were both semi professional zerg players but we both have moved to this game to hopefully become a tournament team. I have been team capt of my own semi professional team on starcraft 2 and i have dealt with sponsors and managers before. I play jungle for the team. We are bronze- gold. I have been playing for only a few months and have quit sc2 around September but was not playing games to much after i quit. Most of the people on the team have been at a high level of play for different games such as are mid as well which was top 10 in world for World of Warcraft. This team will be taking it slow till we all improve and have a deeper more complex understanding of the game. If you wish to know more leave a post answering the questions for your application.
We are in a team league that starts this weekend for practice.

MAKE A POST BEFORE ADDING ME PLEASE SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO REFER TO.
Role applying for:
League/div:
worst Weakness:
Most Proficient Champion
Secondary Champions
"Why I want to join your Team"
"What I feel I can bring to the team"
Prior Team Experience
Availability
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc.
In Game name:

Scharpie

02-27-2013

League/div: bronze 3
Best Strength: being able to build like a dps super tank for later team fights
worst Weakness: if i am bullied in lane then i start to lose out on farm if i only dont get help from other lanes
Most Proficient Champion renekton
Secondary Champions olaf basically any top laner
"Why I want to join your Team" casue i want a good team that is actually active and does tournaments
"What I feel I can bring to the team" a really good island super tank player who knows how to team fihgt as well as shut down the enemy
Prior Team Experience just some go4lol tournament games as well as being a semi pro in MW2 where i won a amatuer tournament where it was a 400 dollar prize
Availability everyday all day
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc. skype useing my phone can use ts3 but only when my gf isnt on her comp
In Game name:corymorse

xexman

02-27-2013

Role applying for: support
League/div: silver 5
Best Strength: willing ness
worst Weakness: act before i think
Most Proficient Champion: taric
Secondary Champions:ali , leona , blitz (kill lanes lol)
"Why I want to join your Team" to become pro some day i want my gameplay to mean something
"What I feel I can bring to the team" well i have alot of time on my hands so i gusss alot but i dont know what that might be until i join.
Prior Team Experience: with what? i use to raid in alot of mmos , my and my older brother play starcraft 2
Availability: 8 hours a day
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc. yes alll as long as free
In Game name:xexman

TwistedViewpoint

02-27-2013

Role applying for: Top
League/div: Gold V
Best Strength: team fighting
worst Weakness:
Most Proficient Champion: Wu Kong
Secondary Champions: Cho, Rumble, Malphite, Shen, J4, Darius, Jayce, Irelia
"Why I want to join your Team": Looking for semi-serious dedicated team
"What I feel I can bring to the team": Team work, adaptability
Prior Team Experience: On an off a number of teams
Availability: week day evenings, weekends whenever
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc: All
In Game name: Twistedviewpoint

RiehlDealDash

02-27-2013

Role applying for: Support
League/div: Silver V
Best Strength: Map Awareness
worst Weakness: CS ing!!
Most Proficient Champion Leona
Secondary Champions Taric sona alli raka
"Why I want to join your Team" To win and compete in tournament play
"What I feel I can bring to the team" my positive attitude as well as good communication skills.
Prior Team Experience None besides friends (first ranked season)
Availability M-H 5-11PM EST and fri and weekends the whole time.
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc. yes, skype and raid call but i can get team speak
In Game name: RiehlDealDash

Xiang Wu

02-27-2013

b

tomorroh

02-27-2013

Role applying for: Anything you want/need
League/div: Silver 3/2
Best Strength: Knowledge, ambition, map awareness,
worst Weakness: What weakness?
Most Proficient Champion: Hecarim, cait, taric, lee sin, diana
Secondary Champions: jarvan, shyvana, darius
"Why I want to join your Team": because I'm better than anyone else applying and I can prove it
"What I feel I can bring to the team": knowledge, teamwork, leadership
Prior Team Experience: CPL team in CS:1.6
Availability: Whenever you want me
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc. Yes. Yes. Yes.
In Game name: Tomorroh

Legendd

02-27-2013

Role applying for: Top
League/div: Bronze 1
Best Strength: Listening/Paying attention, being able to play smartly and not tunnel vision on kills or certain things
worst Weakness: probably csing but im still pretty good at it
Most Proficient Champion: Elise/Akali
Secondary Champions: Renekton/Riven/Jax/Nidalee
"Why I want to join your Team": I have been playing solo queue for awhile and do pretty consistently well but usually my team just does things that make us lose which makes it hard to get out of bronze. I have lost my promo series 4 times haha. But also I have joined 5s teams before but they all fell apart after we started practicing before we got to games so I want one to actually work.
"What I feel I can bring to the team": A strong, consistent top laner who can follow the team and listen to the team.
Prior Team Experience: Been in a few that never got off the ground and into real ranked 5s.
Availability: Most nights from 6:30-10:00 central. Will work till 8 some tuesdays and thursdays but can be on pretty much all day on saturdays.
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc. I have a microphone, skype, TS3 and ventrilo. I own a ventrilo server if we would be in need of one.
In Game name: Legendd

Ikande

02-27-2013

Role applying for : Top
League/div : Bronze II (been Gold III in teams)
Best Strength: I'm very good at being highly aggressive and getting kills.
worst Weakness: Not very high awareness of active items and/or teleport. Working on it.
Most Proficient Champion : Nidalee
Secondary Champions : Very versatile. Jayce, Akali, GP, that sorta stuff.
"Why I want to join your Team" : I need a team to have some fun with that can be competitive at the same time.
"What I feel I can bring to the team" : I'm a very strong theorycrafter that can try out a lot of things and is very versatile as well as having good experience.
Prior Team Experience : Been gold with a couple teams, have minor tournament experience in z33ks weekly.
Availability : 4pm to midnight every weekday, sometimes later. All day on weekends.
Microphone? Teamspeak 3, skype, etc. : Yes, I have most usual vocal programs.
In Game name: Ikande

Xiang Wu

02-27-2013

b