☺LF 1 more for 5 team! (Another girl?)☺

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ncast

02-27-2013

Yo!

We're an EXTREMELY casual team of fairly versatile and good players! Me and another guy play any lane/position, and the other two can do most. We're looking for a very FUN, ACTIVE, and CHILL person to join. Ofc, we need skills, but we're not asking for much as long as you have

►Map awareness
►Good communication skills
►Are a bit crazy
►Know that this is just a game and don't rage
►Own 16+ champs and can play most of them
►Looking for possibly starting to practice time to time to do 5v5 ranked games

Also, we already have a girl in the team so girls are welcomed as well and are treated with respect. Again, we're not looking for skills, as we all are learning, we just need REAL teammates, not another body to join our skype calls and either rage or be quiet and unresponsive all game.

We are looking at ppl from ages 18-24. Anything outside of that CAN be considered into joining the team as we do have a 16 y/o, but he's proven to be someone worthy of joining our group of friends. You ABSOLUTELY MUST be from the US, as we have had problems with ppl even from Canada and aren't looking at doing that again. (We're not racist, we just need someone who can CLEARLY and FLUENTLY speak English and in return not have some hidden hatred towards US players or whatever)

Welp, there's no specific form, so just leave your user name and a little bit about yourself, and then add me in game so I can check the forum and know there's an update. Sorry about the long message, but we feel like we need to be a bit more detailed than we were before. Also, I might NOT get to get a hold of all of you guys and I might end up looking for someone specific to join. Sorry in advance if we don't get a hold of everyone! ^.^

JustForLucky

02-27-2013

na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3125620&highlight=justforlucky&pa ge=2

Xruu

02-27-2013

How serious are you guys into the premade 5? I am looking for a very casual team, because i work such weird hours now.

Ncast

02-27-2013

bump

Ncast

02-27-2013

What do you mean by how serious? Have you even read the post? >.>

Forever in Gold

02-27-2013

I'll play some casual games.

Xruu

02-27-2013

i'm asking because your post didn't specify between ranked 5's and just blind pick 5's.... that's more what i was wondering about. i suppose that my question was not asked correctly, sorry.

because i would love a casual team, in either sense, ranked 5's or just normal/drafts. I am just curious.

Ncast

02-27-2013

"►Looking for possibly starting to practice time to time to do 5v5 ranked games"

Ncast

02-27-2013

bump

rejectandaccept

02-27-2013

IGN:rejectandaccept
Role:any
Current league / div: silver V
Why should we pick you?:im a really chill person and just want a team to start ranked 5's with. if your interested just add me in game and ask away